Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleByte CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know the fix for this?

iAkira - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know the fix for this?

iAkira - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Line 20:
Code:
$stmt = $oraiosCore->getClass()->getConnection()->prepare ("SELECT accounts.ipcheck FROM accounts WHERE accounts.ipcheck = :ip");

Probably missing "ipcheck" check in MySQL?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Saying it's not connected to my database, is there a problem? My database is called "exiledms" but it wont connect o.o

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
^Fixed^, I got another problem though, when I go to admin panel it keeps asking to set up profile name but when I click on it, it does nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do we connect The donation part? Vote part so it counts for your server. Also for the donation part im a bit comfused on it. Ive tried for a few days to get it but its time to ask for help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can any of you guys help me with this error? i can't seem to find a way to fix it. THank you!! Capture.PNG - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums error.PNG - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^Fixed^, I got another problem though, when I go to admin panel it keeps asking to set up profile name but when I click on it, it does nothing
Hmm.. some people have been complaining about this I'll see what I can do, can you tell me what browser you are testing this in? I haven't tested this browser in Safari ;/

How do we connect The donation part? Vote part so it counts for your server. Also for the donation part im a bit comfused on it. Ive tried for a few days to get it but its time to ask for help.
I'll add a variable for you to use to check which the user chose from the dropdown. I'll make it a little more organize as well :p

Can any of you guys help me with this error? i can't seem to find a way to fix it. THank you!! View attachment 129844View attachment 129845

You didn't execute the sql correctly, the register won't work without it because it has an ipcheck column it checks for.

ESC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best cms i've seen so far.
I think you should code NidoMS too..!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how can i change the link to my hamachi link.
... Not fully understanding this question, but if you mean how to set the website as your hamachi IP, just put the CMS in your wamp/www directory.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all can help me i have this error how to fix

Parse error: parse error in C:\wamp\www\library\class\core.oraios.class.php on line 7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice design, love the control panel except when I drop down and select my character and then click vote for points, nothing happens at all! I did have one weird problem, it couldn't find the characters name when you input it for voting, im not sure if its because I may have had the DB settings different or what.. i will try again, I want to use this cms :)
Also does that mean the side rankings will not work since you excluded the rankings, or just the main rankings wont work? because none of the characters images show up on the side rankings.

Last edited:
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hi all can help me i have this error how to fix

Parse error: parse error in C:\wamp\www\library\class\core.oraios.class.php on line 7

It is a error because you don't have php 5.4.. I will be making a new release to fix the all the errors related to connections, compatibility and what not by creating an installation page similar to the one Cype has. It will not let you run the installation unless you have php 5.4. It will help you set up the database information and check if it connects to the database to avoid any problems later on. I hope by doing this it will fix half the errors I'm getting messaged on and posted here. :p

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Upcoming release progress:
PHP:
[+]Built in execution of ipcheck(website executes the sql for you if ipcheck doesn't exist)
[+]Completely revamped the coding structure of the register page with tons more security and optimization

Anything you guys want me to work on just list them here, I'll be working on donation page a bit as well. At the end I'll fix anythign related to the voting

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Upcoming release progress:
PHP:
[+]Built in execution of ipcheck(website executes the sql for you if ipcheck doesn't exist)
[+]Completely revamped the coding structure of the register page with tons more security and optimization

Anything you guys want me to work on just list them here, I'll be working on donation page a bit as well. At the end I'll fix anythign related to the voting

L>PHP 5.3 Compatability as php 5.4 gets fucked up on centos5 and Centos6 has BIND DNS issues.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm check your msgs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to Get the top 5 ranking Character Picture works.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry for not working on this I recently got a new laptop so I'm transferring my CMS libraries and what not and continue working on this asap! =-= sorry for the major delay.

Back