Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Boss Gachapon :: For Xanadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Zakum Gachapon

Xanadu: Here
Setting Up: Here

This is a Zakum Gachapon,coded for Xanadu.

What does it do:
After your party defeats Zakum, it will drop a "Card", otherwise known as the Deciphered Memory Card. It has a 100% drop rate, so you know at least 1 of them will drop. You can then fight or plan around who gets the card. After leaving Zakums alter, you can talk to the NPC who will warp you to the Z-Gachapon. You have a choice of where to put your warper NPC, I suggest putting him in the FM, in Zakums Alter itself, or in El Nath. Talk to the Gachapon and it will check if you have the card, if you do, you can use the services, if you don't, it will warp you back to El Nath. From this Gachapon you can get EXP and Rare items, including the -EXP JACKPOT- which is 150,000,000 exp and the -ITEM JACKPOT- which is a "Mark of Naricain". This code is perfect for mid and low-rate servers. This will also add financial struggle into the community, as players sell their Cards or trade it for items.

Setting up the Boss Gachapon:
In your "Zakum Gachapon" folder that you downloaded and extracted, there will be 3 files. Place the file "8800002" into your "TitanMS > Drops" folder. This file is Zakum's modified drop to add the Card in. You will also see a file named "Gachapon", rename the file from "Gachapon" to the NPC ID that you'd like to represent the Z-Gachapon NPC. For example, if you'd like the NPC to be "So Gong", you'd change the file name from "gachapon" to "2091005". The last file you have is "Z-Gach Warper", same situation, rename the file to the ID of the NPC you'd like to represent the npc that warps you to the Z-Gachapon Map.
Place both the files for Gachapon NPC and Gachapon Warper in your "TitanMS > Scripts > NPCs" folder.

Also Execute this as a query in your SQL database:
insert into `mcdb_v83`.`drop_data`(dropperid,itemid,chance) values(8800002,1002357,9500),(8800002,1002390,2000)
Thanks orabcd.

Implementing Into Game:
Open your SQL Database with Query Browser or whatever you use and goto Maps. Under the map "Wedding Exit Map", ID: 680000500, add your Gachapon NPC, Add it under the ID that is the file name. You can than place the warper anywhere you desire!

I did not make a Query for this because I do not have the Database yet.

It was a rough tutorial because I was in a rush. Any questions, feel free to post below, Ill answer them after work or when I have time.

Download:

Thank you.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad to see that people are releasing stuffs for Xanadu :)
Good job!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as long as i remember, drops folder exists only because we didnt code reactors sql loading

so instead of xml it should look like this:
Code:
insert into `mcdb_v83`.`drop_data`(dropperid,itemid,chance) values(8800002,1002357,9500),(8800002,1002390,2000)

and angelscript file name needs to be equal to the NPC ID or it wont work

Last edited:
Best Commu NA
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks ora.
I dont yet have the sql database files.
So, didnt know what was in em'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, can you make a skill maxer? (cygnus+ aran included) please =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back