Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CMS]ZeldaMs CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just thought i should add a cms since i have nothing to do today
lol so i took RainMs Cms and edited it to my own values or pictures.

ZeldaCMS Based off RainMs CMS

[+]Added some custom pics from my other website and forums
[+]Added some custom backgrounds
[+]Added my custom edits to the www/styles/blue
[+]Remixed every detail
Ima add more stuff to it when i actually have time but uhh, Sorry for the short release Ill add pics later Heres download​

ZeldaCms (Updated)
Heres the download & screen shots

xane666 - [CMS]ZeldaMs CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

xane666 - [CMS]ZeldaMs CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Id plan on it lol It was just short notice didnt think id finish it faster than i thought i would lol But i gotta get to work and ill add more to this

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Thanks for suggestion though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I'm goona be brutally honest. I haven't downloaded it, and just by what I've seen in the post all you did was add images.. Perhaps you should actually DO something to it before releasing it.

Edit:

I looked at it, and I have some feedback..

-Background is supremely terrible
-One column is truly killing me
-No login form
-Footer background doesnt fit

Overall i rate it .5/10
It may be harsh but its the truth.. Like I said above.. Do something, and make it look pretty before you release it.. Throw this zip file into your recycling bin.

Last edited:
return null;
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think the toolbars explain what kind of noob you are.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats the thing i would have done more but just looking at the things i could add i And i just know itll take forever lol

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Lol i hate win 7 and they add up when i download stuff its Bs
Plus i know im a noob so i dont really care lol o-o

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Yeah I'm goona be brutally honest. I haven't downloaded it, and just by what I've seen in the post all you did was add images.. Perhaps you should actually DO something to it before releasing it.

Edit:

I looked at it, and I have some feedback..

-Background is supremely terrible
-One column is truly killing me
-No login form
-Footer background doesnt fit

Overall i rate it .5/10
It may be harsh but its the truth.. Like I said above.. Do something, and make it look pretty before you release it.. Throw this zip file into your recycling bin.

Lol i rushed myself i am teribly sorry man i will fix it up, So no worries

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think I've seen this layout before...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I've seen this layout before...

You have lolz it was on google but ima fix it up and make my own layout

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Im fixing it up so i have it up in an hour ill just call work and call in sick

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your a noob for trolling and not even offering any feedback whatsoever. GTFO.
Thats the thing i would have done more but just looking at the things i could add i And i just know itll take forever lol

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Lol i hate win 7 and they add up when i download stuff its Bs
Plus i know im a noob so i dont really care lol o-o

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Lol i rushed myself i am teribly sorry man i will fix it up, So no worries
You have lolz it was on google but ima fix it up and make my own layout

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Im fixing it up so i have it up in an hour ill just call work and call in sick

The only bit of advice i can offer you, is to delete this thread, develop the CMS for a few days, keave it alone for a few more. Look at it again with fresh eyes, and see what you gotta do to it. To develop a decent project it takes time, rushing is what brings terrible projects. I don't know if you are familiar with Habbo, but that is the main problem with the Habbo section. %99.9999 of projects there are rushed and therefore terrible. I hope I have helped you a bit..

P.S.
Thanks for the Like lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only bit of advice i can offer you, is to delete this thread, develop the CMS for a few days, keave it alone for a few more. Look at it again with fresh eyes, and see what you gotta do to it. To develop a decent project it takes time, rushing is what brings terrible projects. I don't know if you are familiar with Habbo, but that is the main problem with the Habbo section. %99.9999 of projects there are rushed and therefore terrible. I hope I have helped you a bit..

P.S.
Thanks for the Like lol

Np man and ill keep updating this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've seen this layout back in v55 CMS and it's not bad but the way you designed literally raped my eyes. No offense but...

Isn't it a bit naive to be designing a CMS when your editing skills are obviously pretty horrendous. I think the fact that MS Paint was open shows you don't really know what you're doing. Actually the more I look at that CMS, the more it disturbs me.

AND... You used Porkys font.

That font is so overused in MS graphics that I can't stand seeing it. I literally scream when I look at it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry if you think im rude, but zelda and maple doesn't match...

Reaction score
Horrible for the following reasons:
1. Zelda and Maplestory = NO!
2. Try not to use Porky too much
3. Work on Nav Bar (Needs A LOT of work)
4. Look at it again and again until you see what else needs done.

Back