Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cype CMS Space Skin

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please notfiy me before posting this someplace else. Thanks!

I was bored and wanted to see what kind of a Cype skin I could make, so I picked a Space theme.
I don't even have a server, I just made this so other people could use it if they felt like it.

Screenshot:
Zaytrex - Cype CMS Space Skin - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Note: The music player, chat box, and middle banner are not included.

How to use: Go to www>styles, rename the cype style folder into something else, put the space style folder in and then rename the space folder into "cype."
I know there is another way, but this way seems simpler to me.

Download button fix: If you try clicking the download buttons it will seem off.
Here's a fix for that:

How to use fix: Go to www>sources>public and replace the original download.php with that one.
Note: Using that fix makes the Full MapleStory download a working v62 one. To change it into whatever other version of MapleStory setup, find/upload a working link for it, go to line 37 in the download.php and then replace the link with the one that you found/uploaded.

Enjoy!:laugh:

Please notfiy me before posting this someplace else. Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i followed the steps but idk where to go to see can someone please help me? :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice job on this. Too bad people never change the structure of it. It is just always new images/css /:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are saying, please explain your problem better.

ok so i put all the files in the necessary folders but which site do i go to see it? there are no sqls to run or anything......

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's just a skin, not an entire CMS.
Basically you setup Cype CMS and then add my customized skin into it.
If you do not know how to setup Cype look it up.

Back