Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Delphi] [Source] [v83+]Delphi MapleStory Server (supports v83/v90/v97)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Delphi MapleStory Server (supports v75 & v80)

How to show/supports Asia font?
Just change server message to Chinese but it crash and disconnect..:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do you change the Server message that says 'Welcome to your Delphi Based MapleStory Server!' and are there any commands?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I don't think GMS supports unicode.
I can be sure GMS supports that.
Because they are works fine with 062 and 075 just change few code.But i can't find relative code in the DelphiMS source.:?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@jimmy2027:
I don't know :eek:
Does it happen when you do something specific or randomly?

If you've got Delphi 2010, you can run it through the IDE (press F9) and then you'll get more information on the exception.

I found out its the problem with pin system. When I disabled it, everything went just fine :)
But I did execute the 03 Personal Identification Code.sql, though...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What is happening?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have an error when compile :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

error again :((

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Your Delphi is fucked up, it doesn't even find the basic components it should always have. Maybe it got installed/cracked wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I support this development and respect it. Bringing developments public shows that there are those who are still giving to the community with a sense of humility.

Keep up the good work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Help, I get this error when I compile:

Compiling MapleServer.dproj (v83 configuration)
[DCC Fatal Error] MapleCharacter.pas(29): F1026 File not found: 'ZDbcIntfs.dcu'

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey, Hendi nice source
btw,i got some problerms.. i knw im a noobie =(

1)I did compiling ..but wad is it for?

2)how can i fix npc's error? like when i click them, some of them respond Unknown script: (names and numbers).rops

plse help me =(
thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Compiling is for saving changes to the source code, and making them active in game. AS for your NPC problems, it is caused simply because the NPC's have yet to be scripted. That is the default text that is provided when the NPC has not been scripted yet. To fix this problem you would have to manually script them and put them in the scripts folder i believe for this source.

Also, Hendi, I'm assuming that this development is still in progress. How far are you intending to go with this development? It is admirable that you have already updated to v83, but now i think in my own personal opinion that you should start working on more serious things. I see you have great potential in Delphi, and I think you should stick with v83 for now, and get basic things working in this order (as a recommendation): Most working Skills, Parties, Cashshop. This is just my opinion and I am not criticizing your source, just giving you my feedback. Anyways keep it up, and I hope to see further development in this source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i get
[DCC Fatal Error] MapleCharacter.pas(29): F1026 File not found: 'ZDbcIntfs.dcu'

error too...
can help ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Natsu said:
Also, Hendi, I'm assuming that this development is still in progress. How far are you intending to go with this development? It is admirable that you have already updated to v83, but now i think in my own personal opinion that you should start working on more serious things. I see you have great potential in Delphi, and I think you should stick with v83 for now, and get basic things working in this order (as a recommendation): Most working Skills, Parties, Cashshop. This is just my opinion and I am not criticizing your source, just giving you my feedback. Anyways keep it up, and I hope to see further development in this source.
Yes, but before I will do those things I want to fix that crappy bug where mobs float through the map when 2 or more players are there... it annoys me if such a serious bug isn't fixed and I don't feel like implementing more important things then.
I've already tried fixing it for 2 hours and I just can't find out what it's caused by :mellow:

@josh5671:
Did you copy those ZeosLib files to your lib dir (NOT the whole folders, but the files in them)? If yes, try compiling using SHIFT + F9 .

Back