Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Design] Aetherion Release

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there,

It's been a year since i have worked on my design Aetherion, which is based on Maplestory's current website. Yeah its amazing how fast time flies. I never exactly got to finish this design however the primary pages were complete with a couple missing:

Vote
Rankings (Started but incomplete but so far it looks cool XD)
(Optional) Donate

I believe these can be centered around the other pages anyway.

What makes me release this, nothing tbh, I lack the interest to complete it so maybe someone will and I will see it fully coded :p Would be cool.

It's the PSD files, It's kind of organised, maybe a bit messy but simply clicking the "visiblity" icon will show you what part links to what drop-down folder.

Want to take a look at the development/images? Then Click Here

Preview of Homepage:
Prestige - [Design] Aetherion Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Download (Yeah its over 100mb lol) :

Enjoy!~
-Xrin

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This looks a lot like something snopboy made a while back. A hella lot.

Looks cool tho. Only minor questionable design decisions. Don't really like what you did with the info boxes. But ya nice work overall.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks a lot like something snopboy made a while back. A hella lot.

Looks cool tho. Only minor questionable design decisions. Don't really like what you did with the info boxes. But ya nice work overall.

Yeah id probably do things little differently now i mean this is really old. As for snopboys design; not sure which one ur talking bout but this is just a replica of the maplestory current site. Mind linking me? :p and Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>60% of the homepage is a graphic
definitely maplestory

lmao 2 menubar

Back