Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MoongraCMS (Orange Site) 2015

Reaction score
Designed by Mario, coded by greenelf(x).
Special thanks for Novak who had the old website saved.

This is a complete recode of the MoongraMS Orange website. The old website was completely broken and unusable, and the code was very outdated. Attached below is the HTML template (or use this link: )

Enjoy!

jkATYO0 - MoongraCMS (Orange Site) 2015 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Invalid or Removed content"

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there a possibility to release the PHP if you have it? I don't like to use HTML.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there a possibility to release the PHP if you have it? I don't like to use HTML.

There is no PHP of this, nor a PHP of the original. At least, I got a few PHP files in the original but it's missing everything it needs to do something close to working. Hence this re-code of the front page in HTML, to just blow new life into the layout.

So for releasing PHP, if you still want to take a look at the original files PM me and i'll give you a download link.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is no PHP of this, nor a PHP of the original. At least, I got a few PHP files in the original but it's missing everything it needs to do something close to working. Hence this re-code of the front page in HTML, to just blow new life into the layout.

So for releasing PHP, if you still want to take a look at the original files PM me and i'll give you a download link.

Will do, thanks!

Back