Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OMG Collection - Official MapleStory Graphics

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's the OMG Collection!
I may or may not have strayed from MIP just so I could use that acronym.

Hi hey yea so I've finally organized up my collection of Official MapleStory Graphics and I'm releasing it to the public today. Using OneDrive for this so that I can easily constantly update it without having to make new links!

It does not have everything that the previous Maple Image Projects had, because I removed images that were low quality, poorly cut out, have too many words on it to really do anything with, just seemed kind of useless, etc etc. No map tiles in this either, and I've removed fan art. But this does have MapleStory 2 images as well so that's pretty new.

Download and Preview: (DEAD LINK, Use a mirror)
Download Mirrors(Provided by: Xrin786 )
OneDrive Link:
MEGA Link:

Credits are included in the link.
Please let me know if there are any duplicates or low quality images, or if you want to submit something to the collection that you see isn't in there.

Enjoy! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you! This will save a lot of people surfing through deviant art... :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Zay, Been waiting for this for.. a long long time XD Much appreciated ~ Gonna go back to some Maple designing again <3

// Just out of curiousity, pushing updates although it probably wont happen frequently; mind still poppin a message somewhere so i can take notice of it, Thanks c:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! ^-^

Thank you Zay, Been waiting for this for.. a long long time XD Much appreciated ~ Gonna go back to some Maple designing again <3

// Just out of curiousity, pushing updates although it probably wont happen frequently; mind still poppin a message somewhere so i can take notice of it, Thanks c:

Well... you can see the date modified of the folders soooo there's that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Updated with transparent bg Kinesis renders
Removed all the random almost tranparent pixels that Nexon left lying around them
To get to them, go to MapleStory > Characters < Kinesis

Will we ever get them in the female version? Who knows. I hope so.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So... does anyone want to take over this? I can do like, 1 last update, but then I'm kinda just done with it. I can't really keep up with this with my general MapleStory schedule being like, obsessed with MS for a couple of weeks, but then not caring at all about it for several months until I finally pick it up again.
So if anyone wants to continue maintaining this collection, or even a few people working together could probably share a OneDrive folder, that's probably a thing, that'd be great, because I really can't keep this up anymore.
Plus, this place has been pretty dead, for like, forever, which is sad because the only reason I visited was to see people's creations here. So I'm probably just gonna leave. If anyone I somewhat know wants to keep in touch, PM me for Skype. Don't be expecting me to do graphics stuff tho or I'll just block ya. Discussing/evaluating graphics stuff, on the other hand, I'm totally fine with.
Cya RZ. If only you were cool like MapleTalk was.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I found some useful things, thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

maybe it's too late to ask but did you get rid of the images on that drive?
i used it a while ago but when i wanted to look for a certain image again, the drive was already unavailable :(
if you still have it around, that'd be nice! if not, thanks anyways!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe it's too late to ask but did you get rid of the images on that drive?
i used it a while ago but when i wanted to look for a certain image again, the drive was already unavailable :(
if you still have it around, that'd be nice! if not, thanks anyways!

If Zay doesn't reply by the time I'm free to upload then I can cuz i got it saved with a bit of extra images i added c:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If Zay doesn't reply by the time I'm free to upload then I can cuz i got it saved with a bit of extra images i added c:

The link don't work as usual. I'm still waiting on for the updated link or so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think Zay has even been on RZ in several months, so feel free to upload! That was a lot to backup ;P

You can check his "last activity", hasn't been on for the past 5 month.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep ill do it this weekend! I guess ill do it the same method as Zay with one drive so people don't needa download the whole thing

Alright guys, I've uploaded the OMG Collection to One Drive (Tell me if the link ever dies) but it should be fine, I also uploaded to MEGA as an alternative if anyone encounters any issues.

OneDrive Link:

MEGA Link:

Henmoro Shoelace retep998 kevintjuh93
Henmoro mentioned in a PM to tag you all so that the main thread link can be updated! Thanks guys, Enjoy the Maple images, again All credit goes to Zaytrex i just re-uploaded for ya guys :p

Back