Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] MapleStrap template

Reaction score
MapleStrap
Basic Bootstrap template for MapleStory websites, very clean, barely any images (one? lol), feel free to customize it. @Kerning said he will code this after Christmas, though he wasn't active since then.

Screenshot
Snopboy - [RELEASE] MapleStrap template - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits
Bootstrap - CSS framework
SlimeTree - Media element image (MS chars?)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Register.php / config.php, you have this file? nice template!

Reaction score
Not to be overly harsh, but this is a useless release. There's many online GUI tools that will let you generate this template in a matter of minutes, if not less. This template is not unique or even that great looking. If you want to create nicer bootstrap templates you should look into

Reaction score
Not to be overly harsh, but this is a useless release. There's many online GUI tools that will let you generate this template in a matter of minutes, if not less. This template is not unique or even that great looking. If you want to create nicer bootstrap templates you should look into
It's better than nothing, isn't it? And also this section didn't see a release in quite a while, thought of releasing this since it was just collecting dust in my hard disk.
Thanks for the resource. :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's a decent release but useless for people who can't code php to make it work. If people know how to code php they would code their own html aswell (atleast I would)

Reaction score
It's a decent release but useless for people who can't code php to make it work. If people know how to code php they would code their own html aswell (atleast I would)

I wouldn't even call it a decent release, but rather only a release.
You'd be surprised to know that many back-end developers do not know HTML/CSS, nor know how to design/code a template, regardless of how easy it is, they just never done it.
Also you'd be extremely surprised to know how easy it is to integrate it with almost any public MapleStory CMS, the only problem is that it might take time editing each and every file, but it's extremely easy, trust me - if I can do it, everyone can.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm coding a CMS with this template. When i saw this i think: "Man, i need to do something with this template". I'll post some printscreens later...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice, looking forward to see it. Will it be an open source project or is it a private development?
Have fun coding :8:

I don't know yet, me and my friends was looking to build a v83 private server, so, I started to code with this template to help them... Maybe I will release the code on my git, but the entire code is on Brazilian-Portuguese. (i'm from Brazil xD)

Back