Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] QuallDEV Extractor v2.0.1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm here to release the second version of the extractor I made.

Features:
  • Works with new encryption method!
    [*]Extract multiple files at one go!
    [*]GUI Interface

Link:
QuallDEV Extractor v2.0.1.zip (54 KB)

Have fun. Please report errors to me. Screenshot if possible. Contact me on Skype (username in sig).

Thanks,
Squall

Reaction score
Cool tool I guess. Though what's wrong with HaRepacker?
Either way, thanks for this. I'm able to dump a few wz's at once without wearing out my cpu unlike HaRepacker.

Also, you should make an option for the user to dump the image files or just clean XMLs.
I like dumping the whole file and just import the new stuff, so that'd be an idea that I'd like about the program.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I will try to implement the feature you have mentioned.

Reaction score
Cool tool I guess. Though what's wrong with HaRepacker?
Either way, thanks for this. I'm able to dump a few wz's at once without wearing out my cpu unlike HaRepacker.

Also, you should make an option for the user to dump the image files or just clean XMLs.
I like dumping the whole file and just import the new stuff, so that'd be an idea that I'd like about the program.
HaRepacker doesn't dump all XML's at once, which is the purpose of this application.
It does exactly the same as WZdumper though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for all the feedback. I just want to ask, is anyone having issues with the launcher?
For example, the file couldn't be read because it was being used by another application?

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
The popup message that appears when you click X should not show when you are not extracting anything.
The dropdown selection (GMS (old), etc.) should save upon application restart. (So it should remember which selection I chose the last time I opened the program.
An option to disable the popup about multi selection.

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
I would like to rate your Extractor. All I can say is. It is magnificent work.

I am able to extract with ease. It doesn't use much Processing speed and it is extracting perfectly.

Kudos and I rate this Extractor 9/10 :D

Back