Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] STREDIT for Old MapleStory clients - With Edit!

Reaction score
It's not about the version... It's about editing/sending/blocking packet.

Umm, what? You can't do that, even if you "re encrypt" the packets which is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

Obviously it's possible, But packet editing usually goes together with sniffing.

Even if you do "re ecnrypt" the packets using your own encryption, people can get them easily using another client and not your redirector or just using IDA.

Reactions: Rey
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Umm, what? You can't do that, even if you "re encrypt" the packets which is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

Even if you do "re ecnrypt" the packets using your own encryption, people can get them easily using another client and not your redirector or just using IDA.

That's the point of a redirector -.-
The server seeks for a special packet that comes from the redirector only at startup, If it doesn't have it - It won't accept the connection.

Reaction score
That's the point of a redirector -.-
The server seeks for a special packet that comes from the redirector only at startup, If it doesn't have it - It won't accept the connection.

No, the point of a redirector is to redirect Nexon's IP (or any IP for instance) to the server's IP. Even if you do make a "special packet", people can send this packet themselves and spoof the server.

Reactions: Rey
Reaction score
Cleaned the really off-topic stuff.

Seriously guys, seriously....

Anyway, this is my final warning to you guys to get back on topic or there will be infractions.

Reaction score
The green bar on mine when I try to edit my v55 client seems to get stuck on like half way.

Also not sure if this is client sided but with v55 and v62 I think, you are unable to equip hat items over id 1000299. Is there a way to fix this or is it not client sided?

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd like to use it to change the IP from a v62 Localhost. I simply can't find the string. Any help?

STREDIT for old versions and STREDIT for EMS do not support IP editting.
I suggest you just go to the address of the IP, and overwrite the IP in the text representation column:
(Be sure that 'Overwrite' is selected under Tools)
Diamondo25 - [RELEASE] STREDIT for Old MapleStory clients - With Edit! - RaGEZONE Forums

Diamondo25 - [RELEASE] STREDIT for Old MapleStory clients - With Edit! - RaGEZONE Forums

Also note that the IP must end with 0x00 (a null-terminator), as you can see in the second screenshot (the null character is selected aswell)

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
STREDIT for old versions and STREDIT for EMS do not support IP editting.
I suggest you just go to the address of the IP, and overwrite the IP in the text representation column:
(Be sure that 'Overwrite' is selected under Tools)

Also note that the IP must end with 0x00 (a null-terminator), as you can see in the second screenshot (the null character is selected aswell)

same as other version , no ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this version you cannot see the addresses of the texts. Would add?

Back