Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Reskin Release] NishioStory, based on MapleByte

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my first post, doubt it will work out fine.
I just started hosting maple server recently and of course, I have to come up with a website. So i took MapleByte CMS ( not sure if this is allowed, correct me if i'm wrong ) and edited all their images ONLY.
All these are just simple copying and pasting, but oh wells , sobbing over my time wasted on this haha
:congrats:
I included all the PSD and image sources.

Turn out that the cms itself isn't working well as what i expected so i decided to just release here if anyone wants it. If this release is against the rules or anything, feel free to remove it.

Screenshots:
z3noKth - [Reskin Release] NishioStory, based on MapleByte - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:
Updated 26/1/2017 -

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
out of curiosity, what wasn't working as you expected?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
out of curiosity, what wasn't working as you expected?

The voting system along with some functions like adding a video player
I have no knowledge in web editing so yeah , you can say i'm getting spoon fed since i only do the graphics part.
I know i can use codes from sources but I want it to be fully compatible so yeah, not sure about sizing and stuff

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The voting system along with some functions like adding a video player
I have no knowledge in web editing so yeah , you can say i'm getting spoon fed since i only do the graphics part.
I know i can use codes from sources but I want it to be fully compatible so yeah, not sure about sizing and stuff

the voting system not working might very well be beceause it's broken in your source (not the cms). as far as i know this is one of the best (currently out for free) cms that you're gonna find.

as far as adding a video player. embedding it is quite easy, you can almost get it straight from youtube.

Back