Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rev008 Fix for 4th JOB error - Error with logging char with 4th job skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- PlayerPacket.CPP -

Add :
Code:
#include "SkillsPacket.h"

--

Deleted these 5 lines :
Code:
packet.addShort(player->skills->getSkillsNum());
for(int i=0; i<player->skills->getSkillsNum(); i++){
packet.addInt(player->skills->getSkillID(i));
packet.addInt(player->skills->getSkillLevel(player->skills->getSkillID(i)));
}

Replace with :
Code:
packet.addShort(0);

---

Find :
Code:
packet.addBytes("FFC99A3B");
packet.addInt64(Server::getServerTime());
packet.packetSend(player);

Add this below :
Code:
SkillsPacket::addSkill(player, player->skills->getSkillID(i), player->skills->getSkillLevel(player->skills->getSkillID(i)));
}

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Rev008] Fix for 4th JOB error 38 - Error with logging char with 4th job skills

What about credit to the original script maker?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Rev008] Fix for 4th JOB error 38 - Error with logging char with 4th job skills

It not work for me :s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

not work for me too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try again ? It's working for me :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

it gives me loads of erros doesnt work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i dont know if its leeching protection, or jobs a mistake, but anyway,
u add unnecessary "{" in this code:
Code:
SkillsPacket::addSkill(player, player->skills->getSkillID(i), player->skills->getSkillLevel(player->skills->getSkillID(i)));

anyway, should look like this:
Code:
for(int i=0; i<player->skills->getSkillsNum(); i++)

^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it's
Code:
}

instead of
Code:

my mistake .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

it's
Code:
}
instead of
Code:
my mistake .
you know you can edit
lol you did
giant tnx to you for this realese!
i really ned that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Rev008 Fix for 4th JOB error - Error with logging char with 4th job ski

use the original + @threadstarter dont leech other ppls things that have allready been posted on this site.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Rev008 Fix for 4th JOB error - Error with logging char with 4th job ski

use the original + @threadstarter dont leech other ppls things that have allready been posted on this site.
dude look at the source code of rev 007 and rev 008 and you will find the difference.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well it's not much of a difference and quite easy to figure out. But maybe it will prove some use to some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back