Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tools] [v83] Ultimate Localhost by DataBus [Complete UFJ] [Floor jump] [No dmg cap]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TO CLEAR IT UP:

My old client was INCOMPLETE and the UFJ didn't work properly.
My NEW client is COMPLETE with many other features and the UFJ is working 100%

UPDATED, CHANGED 0X2E TO 0X00 FOR PEOPLE PM SPAMMING ME!
ENJOY

Features:
1: Complete UFJ, hold it down and you will fly
2: Floor jump, you can jump while on the floor
3: Unlimited text spamming
4: Tubi
5: Droppable NX
6: No damage cap
7: Much more!

Please note, I did not create the actual localhost. However, I added the above features to it.

I never bothered releasing this, but I have finally decided to release it to the public because my server wanted me to make them a GM client.

IP IS 127.0.0.1

Credits:
Spudgy for v83 localhost
Debugger

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [v83] Ultimate Localhost by DataBus [Complete UFJ] [Floor jump] [No damage cap]+m

the More including what? o_O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [v83] Ultimate Localhost by DataBus [Complete UFJ] [Floor jump] [No damage cap]+m

Re-release?
Complete UFJ?
Your previous release UFJ wasn't complete UFJ?
Failed :(
"Much More" is the things that you added?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

rice thinks that #7 (And more!) is just a place holder.

Reaction score

Re-release?
Complete UFJ?
Your previous release UFJ wasn't complete UFJ?
Failed :(
"Much More" is the things that you added?

Semi-UFJ is used to save MP, it basically stops the flying after a certain time,

Off-Topic: What is a GM Client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you saw his previous release's title?
"Unlimited Flash Jump Spammable".
If he want to release Semi-UFJ?
Why did he put the title?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Full UFJ was private and I didn't bother releasing it. Don't be so ungrateful.

To clear things up:
My old thread was semi
This thread is full

And no, the Much more! is place holder for changing titles and removing annoying messages. Since I didn't bother listing them. Plus I was thinking about adding more.

I am pretty sure this is the only public full UFJ client for v83.

This UFJ will be just like UFJ from v55 and v62

@Melody, you can't tell me I fail until you actually release something better than I did. Thanks Mr. Scripter.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd want to say that i'm not a pro,but not my fault also?
Your previous release's title didn't stated out that UFJ is semi UFJ?,i don't get the reason why are you re-release it?

Code:
~ UFJ By DataBus ~

Unlimited FJ
Jump on ground
Spammable (just hold down the key)

Nothing different with your previous release what.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
His last client was not a full UFJ client, i tried it out my self, it was a semi ufj client, merely u can only do 3 ufj's at a time, so this one is full i guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
His last client was not a full UFJ client, i tried it out my self, it was a semi ufj client, merely u can only do 3 ufj's at a time, so this one is full i guess.

Yes you are right, I didn't release the other addresses to public because I never bothered finding the other addresses. Since my server insisted that I find the other addresses I did so and released it to ragezone This one has it so it's really a unlimited flash jump... no limit to how many times you can do it.

Also, if there was any confusion and you weren't trolling then I apologize. But if you were trolling lol@u :blink:

Summary:
The old one I fucked up because I never needed to reverse it further
The new one is a success because they wanted me to reverse the client further

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Off-Topic: What is a GM Client?

A GM Client is a modified localhost client for the server they GM in, Which has like Unlimited FJ/Spammable etc.. Which the game masters use for what ever they need it for. Its for servers that dont have customized clients and the game masters want to use it.

Other than that guys can you stop flamming? If the other one was messed up thats old news this one works i have been using this since he made it for our server. Thanks

-Devin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

A GM Client is a modified localhost client for the server they GM in, Which has like Unlimited FJ/Spammable etc.. Which the game masters use for what ever they need it for. Its for servers that dont have customized clients and the game masters want to use it.

Other than that guys can you stop flamming? If the other one was messed up thats old news this one works i have been using this since he made it for our server. Thanks

-Devin

Agree, at the same time these people (who flames these localhosts) use these localhosts for their own server.
But don't they are all "graduated programmers"!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I didn't want to bump my 2 month old thread so I made a new one with my update.

Also, over 200 downloads and only a few positive responses?

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Heh, Thanks for this I needed this alot xD I never like playing with localhost much just edit IP and thats that ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had downloaded one but it came with problems with some sections.
I'll see how it does this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to work for me on x64 Windows 7... Your old works though.

I get a MapleStory.exe has stopped working on run.

Back