Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

V117 wzxmls

Have Fun!
Reaction score
inb4 "thank you you saved 2 seconds of my life"

Thanks for that. Dumping WZ on my machine takes forever... :(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I was going to release it also, but then I knew someone else would and I didn't feel like it. So thanks :]
It's actually really annoying to dump them, takes a while. Maybe like 10-15 mins, this is really helpful.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
file was removed i think, can someone re-uploud it, cuz them xml files been driving me nuts, cant find were to download it!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
file was removed i think, can someone re-uploud it, cuz them xml files been driving me nuts, cant find were to download it!

Just extract them yourself, its very easy. Use WZtoXML and use the BMS option.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no , link wont work for me somehow it says :

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer encrypted and secured files, we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

Can you please re-upload it? i need it really badly!

Back