Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web] 2 Web Designs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Made these designs awhile ago for MME & someone else.
The layers/groups are a little messy.

Downloads:

Screenshots:
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...dits. You can do anything you want with them.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the maple me one. nice job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MapleME is much more nicer than the blue. Nice work dude!

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Would need some work in MapleME,

- Rankings,Events,News & Updates width <---Longer--->

Overall good, and can be coded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like the first design better than the second, nice job.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how come it seems like ive seen both of those designs before?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should really spend more time to focus on the quality of the design. Even if it takes you weeks. It is much more rewarding than having a couple of empty, unfinished and awkward designs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These designs aren't his.
I have the first one on my pc and it's somebody else's and the second one... everybody is already using it.

It is mine, you could ask bob or chris(sharky), it was made for them (mme)
Which server is using the 2nd one? I made it for a server which didn't use it in the end.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Deagan, you're lying. At least about the MapleMe one, that was made by Torch, and it's fantastic :) Thanks so much for being our Web Designer back then, and I'm sorry your work went to waste :/

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do agree with most that the first designed was seen before, the only design I find very similar to this is the b12ms, the sidebar is to the right and torch added a gm to the concept and as well as the moongrams's time, and some other stuff that can be easily done(the ?char image, opacity on navbar's mobs, etc..) this is my opinion on which cms looks similar to this..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do agree with most that the first designed was seen before, the only design I find very similar to this is the b12ms, the sidebar is to the right and torch added a gm to the concept and as well as the moongrams's time, and some other stuff that can be easily done(the ?char image, opacity on navbar's mobs, etc..) this is my opinion on which cms looks similar to this..

All of which I've designed.

Back