Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web Design] MapleLight Design

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

My 1st time making a web design on Photoshop.
I'm still learning, so I'm looking forward for feedbacks, rather positive or negetive, I appreciate it. Constructive Criticism please.

skillet - [Web Design] MapleLight Design - RaGEZONE Forums

[Note] I'm not advertising by the name MapleLight. The name just popped out of my mind, and I decided to use it.

This is just a design in Photoshop file, not coded.
That's about it. Please don't flame btw, lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
......WOW!

This looks really really good...
I wish I knew some CSS :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:O For your first time, damn baby that's hawt.

Last edited:
Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows CSS. w3schools.com

false statement, everyone knows about CSS but not everyone knows CSS.

i know enough CSS to get what i want done but there are still thousands of things about CSS i still have to learn.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
false statement, everyone knows about CSS but not everyone knows CSS.

i know enough CSS to get what i want done but there are still thousands of things about CSS i still have to learn.

I ment it in the way that it is so easy that basically everyone can learn it in just about no time.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I ment it in the way that it is so easy that basically everyone can learn it in just about no time.

true but you also have to consider the people that cant change the db settings in 1 file to get the whole website working, so yea its harder then it seems.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Add a watermark with your name, but nice work, looks good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He means to put your name on it so people can't use it without buying it... Otherwise this will be used too much.

Reaction score
I've never seen something like this before, it's very nice, the only thing I just nocited is that you have written "staffs", actually it has to be without the "s" and when you say "What is MapleLight?" I think the ":" is wrong there.
Apart from this little things & what Samus said it's very good, especially because it's the first one you did.

Back