Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web] GradeCMS

Reaction score
Color Scheme Changed, Fonts etc.
Credits AuroX For AltairCMS. Credits To Dinkie For MoongraMS Footer.
Enjoy:)

Download:

Screen:
JarrYD - [Web] GradeCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sigh, why don't you make a CMS from scratch? This is just some recoloring. For the ones who don't know how to recolor in photoshop, press: "Ctrl+U".

This can be done in no-time.

Reaction score
That's a extra style did I didn't finished yet from a template that was only based off HTML/JS and a bit flash if I'm not wrong..

this.
And it's just another color theme, never said it was hard, and thought it would be alright to release. I forgot i released this until i saw 3 servers using it haha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This forum needs to learn how to use PDO. It's more simple to use and allows user to switch better and execute multiple commands. (Which a lot of 'CMS' that I saw in this section uses) Also, PDO is faster in speed too.

Did I mention about how you can do multiple commands?

Oh and this CMS looks like a dumb copy of other CMS.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This forum needs to learn how to use PDO. It's more simple to use and allows user to switch better and execute multiple commands. (Which a lot of 'CMS' that I saw in this section uses) Also, PDO is faster in speed too.

ayoo! you serious man? cool story bro but haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potate.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score

your funny...

reason being is look at this post i had with someone else over this same topic... http://forum.ragezone.com/6353426-post14.html

Back