Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web] HellyMS CMS - OtterDev

I'm sexy and I know it :)
Reaction score
Ohi,

HellyMS got shut down by Lloyd Korn and i'm left with their CMS no clue why I wouldn't just release it... well I could sell it to some people for really cheap and rip their money off but I decided not to do that. :$:

I included all the images and .psd files for you to edit whatever you want/need to edit.

Enjoy!:love:

Demo:
Download:
OtterDev:

If there are some general problems with it which I forgot to fix/add.. just post it here. For other problems website related -> Help Section.

P.S. I'm also working on 1 or 2 new sites, not sure if i'm going to release them or not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: [Website] HellyMS CMS - OtterDev

The owner is recreating HellyMS again, I always come back from my afk sessions with tons of IMs from him ._____.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well, thanks for your release; (remember to add this to otterdev.net :])

Reaction score

The owner is recreating HellyMS again, I always come back from my afk sessions with tons of IMs from him ._____.

According to me and Mike he isn't bringing HellyMS back and even if he would be bringing it back, is it relevant? No. Why? Because he can't use this site in that case anyways since Nexon will immediately recognise.

Well, thanks for your release; (remember to add this to otterdev.net :])

Oh, forgot to add it, thanks.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Looks great!

p.s
It's great dealing business with Deagan (Y)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

awesome Deagan nice job! :thumbup:

btw why do i get this error o_O
Code:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sql_injectionproof() (previously declared in C:\wamp\www\sqlinfo.php:6) in C:\wamp\www\sqlinfo.php on line 13

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice job,

Off-Topic: I'm playing this server called YanYanMS and has the exact same CMS but wouldn't the owner have bought this from you?
If he did, should have just waited for a week or 2

Reaction score
awesome Deagan nice job! :thumbup:

btw why do i get this error o_O
Code:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sql_injectionproof() (previously declared in C:\wamp\www\sqlinfo.php:6) in C:\wamp\www\sqlinfo.php on line 13

Because I included sqlinfo.php in some of the pages in case the webhost took a long time to connect to the SQL server... just keep it in index.php if your webhost is fast enough or remove it there and add it in the places where you need it.

Nice job,

Off-Topic: I'm playing this server called YanYanMS and has the exact same CMS but wouldn't the owner have bought this from you?
If he did, should have just waited for a week or 2

When HellyMS got hacked, this site was released inside of the source aswell, YanYanMS was fast enough to get it. Mike bought it from me for 25$ but he can't use this site anymore anyways.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a problem Lol :
Fatal error: Call to undefined function sql_injectionproof() in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 41

And :
mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\pages\rankings.php on line 98

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man, you are on FIRE
anyway i don't use cms 0.o
is all about that vbulletin Mr.OdinSea xD

I specially like the nav functions. Is it a gif-hover when you move your mouse over it?

Yup, its a hovering gif that is 1px width :]
PHP:
.navbutton:hover {
	background: url("[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]
}
It extends horizontally by the width style called in the index.php since the navbutton style doesn't have a specific width called..
PHP:
<a href="?page=home"><div class="navbuttonon" style="width: 85px;"><div class="vertal">HOME</div></div></a>

I've done this only once or twice in my whole life, I just never like GIF for some reason.. xD

@Deagan Added to library (wait 1 minute please) Also, I have a suggest, why not add all the styles inside the css file and not call it everywhere o3o?(style="")

Last edited:
Back