Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web] "Nexon'd" Landing Page

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here is an awesome little Flash for you to include in replacement of your server's website in the event you've been Nexon'd :thumbup: :thumbup1: :w00t: Heck... include it wherever and whenever you want.

Demo:
Download: Attachment.

LOL NEXON!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Talk about giving someone an epileptic shock lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha saw this a while back on best404 page, hilarious animation, and i will add that in the event i ever get "nexon'd"

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Fuckin love that song ROFL I havent seen that in atleast a year >_<

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Rofl, epic.

Nexon's next move: "Were sueing you again for promoting people to join another server"

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL i wonder if anyone actually knows where this song came from. gotta love kid shows.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a copy of the vid where they first stung it on my comp. Not the whole show but the dying itself

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
THIS IS EPIC. But wait, what if they turn on their WOT, or image blocker. Most of nexon communities will turn them on.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omfg. This is mad.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

yea, it comes from lazytown.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wicking sick xD
uploading to server for sure XXXDDD

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I need to learn how to make swf :[ all the tutorials I look at make it soo freaking hard to understand..

OT: Nice one :]

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
THIS IS EPIC. But wait, what if they turn on their WOT, or image blocker. Most of nexon communities will turn them on.

1. Afaik, WOT only provide website ratings and reviews which can be used to determine whether or not a website is safe or whether their services are trustworthy.
2. This is a FLASH not an image.
3. I think what you are trying to say is "No(t)Script."
4. Nexon communities? You mean their players? I highly doubt so. Also, if they did, then too bad ;) I'm not trying to make it so EVERYONE can see it or whatever.
Don't screw up the fun here with an unnecessary criticism.

EDIT: Sorry for the aggressiveness.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry to go off-topic but I greatly hate Lazy Town.

No Problemo there but I also hate Lazytown. Feel like throwing up whenever I see that show, can't even stand this .swf anymore.

Off-Topic: I put on a simple website with a visitor counter, put on my facebook as a status and got like 1k within the first day =D, had to close cause it pissed my friends off cause they couldn't stop listening to it.

Back