Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Website] DrakoMS v75 CMS - Introducing Otterdev

I'm sexy and I know it :)
Reaction score
It has been a while since I released but I still have some old work I don't use anymore so I thought why not release it...

This is the DrakoMS v75 CMS which some people like, others don't. Up to you to decide, I don't like it anymore.

Download link:

Demo:

To everyone that wants to keep up-to-date with me / my projects or just wants to contact me:
I recently made a site accessable for everyone with everything you need to know about me.
Otterspeer Developments is now the name under which I will release things here.

The otterdev site is going to have an update too, btw, this was initially a project for computer science @ school but I thought using it for more important things was a better thing to do.

Credits go to me, Deagan Otterspeer of Otterdev ;)

P.S. if you want to use this do so but please leave the credits where they are due. :eek:tt:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just wish to point out that in your facebook post. the word whether is spelled weither.

Simple. I like it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HaHa, Deagan, keep up the nice work!

Regards,
SEXY ANDY!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks deagan, and why dont you release visualms cms2?
-,-

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the visualMs one.haha

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow , Nice release , Just Keep it up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You kept bragging to me about your damn VisualMS site. I still think that this site is good, in fact, one of the best on RageZone, but VisualMs is better.

Off Topic: I log on RageZone like once every two weeks.

Back