Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Website] MoongraMS Orange Website

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since Soul stole this and is using it without permission, I might as well release it for everyone to use. Also, believe it or not but Soul gathers nudes from his players, he also uses the donation money on xBox live. (proof: [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...ngraMS Orange CMS (By dinkie & EvilSanta).zip

Credits:
dinkie and EvilSanta.

*: There's much more, but that is all I will show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this post!, is it suitable for v75?.

Reaction score
What is happening to this community?

1) Some dude leaks MapleBlade.... causing them to release their source and cms and poop.

2) Now, what is happening to MonngraMs? People stealing their websites... and leaked stuff from the repack. Whats next? A leak of their whole source. Let's hope not -Shuns all the leakers-

@Ot: Good release i guess. Now, after seeing the Massive wave of people using MapleBlade source... we are going to see a massive amount of people using this - Sees the futures -

Last edited by a moderator:
bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've always liked this site better than every other site I've ever seen :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What the duck is happening to this community?

1) Some faggot leaks MapleBlade.... causing them to release their source and cms and poop.

2) Now, what is happening to MonngraMs? People stealing their websites... and leaked stuff from the repack. Whats next? A leak of their whole source. Let's hope not -Shuns all the faggot leakers-

@Ot: Good release i guess. Now, after seeing the Massive wave of people using MapleBlade source... we are going to see a massive amount of people using this - Sees the futures -

This isn't the MoongraMS source, it's just the website that EvilSanta and I created. Soul had stole it and refused to take it down so I released it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol@Soul, what a fag.

BTW- This is a pretty clean CMS, I think somebody can make some minor edits though to make it look even more proh =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keeping for later use, this is a great CMS.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is no association with this person named soul

Anyways, beautiful design :3

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's just a template.

EDIT:

Nevermind, it's a full site.

I don't understand why people are getting mad at people for leaking files, even though the O.P just posted it and is now letting MORE people download it, and nobody has a problem using it. Lmfao.

Last edited:
bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's just a template.

EDIT:

Nevermind, it's a full site.

I don't understand why people are getting mad at people for leaking files, even though the O.P just posted it and is now letting MORE people download it, and nobody has a problem using it. Lmfao.

Because these "leaks" are what is forcing members to release their work they didn't want to release in the first place. Everyone is entitled to their own private work. The only reason I'm hard against the Moongra leaks is because it was leaked due to no fault at all of their own. They took almost every precaution possible. I know because I was part of the original team when they opened :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I hear you guys even had to sign contracts or something, not sure, but it was a rumor spread around via MSN (haha)

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, we did not have to sign contracts -_- Anyways, let's stick to the topic. I kinda made it drift off. Great website Mario and Jorn. You guys seriously did an amazing job. Btw... what ever happened with Nico's lil project site?

Back