Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Website] 'UnitedStory' - MapleStory Web Design (.PSD + HTML)

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
'UnitedStory'
I enjoy starting my releases with a small brief ;) Anyways, this was a design I did for my friend Jose (yea man... shout out to you if you see this). He originally intended on making 'UnitedStory', but due to arising dilemmas along the way (e.g. My lack of time), I do not think it went anywhere.

The Design
It is clearly not the best of web designs or something I look up to as a piece of my portfolio, however, based on my experiences back in 2008 and 2009, regardless of the quality of the release, they can be of benefit in someway or another. This was designed back in 2009 with a few images taken from Basil Market. One thing I like about digging through my old work is seeing the progress I have made and the 'change in style' since almost a year back. So, by releasing this, I hope someone would find some usefulness in this or perhaps adapt the layout, regardless of the abundant flaws.

SaintsIan - [Website] 'UnitedStory' - MapleStory Web Design (.PSD + HTML) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download

Final Notes
Once again, if you have any suggestions as to what else I should add into my "Web Scripts" repository (even though it is shifting towards designs now), feel free to suggest. I am going to try my best to make a last push in releasing everything - obviously with a few exceptions. Hopefully some of you would do the same.

P.S. Here is the 'accountcheck.php' for LocalMS Client.

It is really not much but just saves you the trouble from coding one.

EDIT: LOL! Just realised they already shared the accountcheck.php ;) My bad.

Hell yea for useless stuff! :)

Peace guys.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 'UnitedStory' - MapleStory Web Design (.PSD + HTML)

Nice release. :)

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Not a big fan of the colors, but the sidebar + banner makes me happy ;) Also the "structure" seems to be well planned.

Last edited:
Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Not a big fan of the colors, but the sidebar + banner makes me happy ;) Also the "structure" seems to be well planned.

Yea, neither do I.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice release as always bro :p

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice release as always bro :p

Thanks :) Just trying to get rid of all my stuff in case I decide to leave soon.

Anyways, here is the .PSD file used in CypeCMS Pepe theme:

SaintsIan - [Website] 'UnitedStory' - MapleStory Web Design (.PSD + HTML) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score

Needs major modifying, I think we can work something out with it? I hope ._.
EDIT: Are you off msn? or is it just me.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Thanks :) Just trying to get rid of all my stuff in case I decide to leave soon.

Anyways, here is the .PSD file used in CypeCMS Pepe theme:

Btw, how do you make the sprinkles/ little brush sprays? nice logo!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Ian, your one wonderful Web Developer and Designer.

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Needs major modifying, I think we can work something out with it? I hope ._.
EDIT: Are you off msn? or is it just me.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Btw, how do you make the sprinkles/ little brush sprays? nice logo!

That is something I have already pointed out on my original post. Also, I am off MSN cause I do not plan on going online as much anymore, and hence, one of the reasons why I will begin releasing stuff I do not need and stuff that are not currently being used by any servers I worked for one way or another. Considering this is almost more than a year back, I clearly have no use for it nor will I be able to benefit from keeping it and it would have negligible value if it was to be sold.

Last edited:
Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is the first thing by you I don't like Ian :x

Haha I didn't turn pro overnight (even though I still do not consider myself as one) ;) And as my original post stated, this was one of my earlier creations that I do not appreciate as being part of my more modern portfolio. Despite the abundant flaws, I am just trying to get rid of all the stuff I do not need (also as pointed out with tays0c) which could perhaps be of benefit to someone (perhaps an inspiration in terms of concept?). Oh! And I am glad this is the case! :D :D :D :D Now I just need to show you all my original 2008 crap to counter-balance my new crap :)

I hope you guys bear that in mind before I start to think this community is illiterate :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The download isn't working ... can you up to mediafire.com? just the "www" :) please, the HTML no need PSD.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn even for something you did awhile ago i still think it looks nice

That sucks to hear you don't have time for this kind of stuff anymore, hope to see you still online atleast

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score

That is something I have already pointed out on my original post. Also, I am off MSN cause I do not plan on going online as much anymore, and hence, one of the reasons why I will begin releasing stuff I do not need and stuff that are not currently being used by any servers I worked for one way or another. Considering this is almost more than a year back, I clearly have no use for it nor will I be able to benefit from keeping it and it would have negligible value if it was to be sold.

Thanks for your reply! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The download isn't working ... can you up to mediafire.com? just the "www" :) please, the HTML no need PSD.

Back