Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web How to Add Music to your Cms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 Quick Steps

Step 1:
Get the Url or Embdem code of the song you want...

Step 2:
Go to C:/wamp/www/sources/public
Now open leftmenu.php or rightmenu.php.
Patse the Code and you should have the player there.

If you want to make it small follow this...
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVJc25zkRNk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QVJc25zkRNk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Change the red spots to 1, and people can't turn off the music

This is just an example, so i don't know if this link will work on the cms, but this is how it should be.

Credits:
Me for the tutorial.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This would only be for Cype, I presume? Cype isn't all CMSes, make that clear.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where in leftmenu.php lol

You can put this wherever you want it to be displayed. For example, if you had a main.php file, then you could put it there and it would be shown on the main page.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
or u could just use and make ur own playlist lol instead of having one song u can have other ppl choose.

@torkk155 what error u getting? o_o;;

Last edited:
8===D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lmao, not really a guide but thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back