Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web How to Make Your CMS + Server Non-Hamachi in Minutes ANY ISP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Alright well I know a lot of people (like me) have port 80 blocked on our ISP bla bla bla. Well, there's a way to get around this and get your server non-hamachi, and it works for any ISP!

Alright so here we go!

First we need to port forward port 8080. If you don't know how you can go here or use the search function to find out how!

Alright once your port is forwarded, go to Start>Run or for Vista just click the Windows icon at the bottom left of your screen. Now in your box type in Windows Firewall and click search or start or whatever your comp says.

Now look for where it says "Allow a program through windows firewall" Click that

Now click the button "Add Port"

Type in the following information for the port
Name : 8080maple
Port number : 8080
Protocol : TCP
and click "Ok"

Now click "Add Port again and type this information
Name : 8080maple2
Protocol : UDP
and click "Ok"

Now your going to need to port forward these ports :

and do step 5 and 6 again, but change the name (name doesnt matter) and the port number (obvious)

Alright cool were done with the tough stuff. Start up wamp server and left click the icon of it on your system tray.

Go to Apache>httpd.conf

Click Ctrl+H
Find what : Listen 80
Replace with : Listen 8080
Click "Replace all"

Alright now setup your CMS with your wan ip : , and database info etc... you should have that done already, if not look for a guide

Now just go to your world properties, where it says localhost, change it to your WAN IP which can be found here :

Leave login and channel properties at localhost though, or you'll get errors.

Now you're all done!

Your non-hamachi website url should be :
PHP:
http://YourWanIpHere:8080/

and here's proof :

And your server should be running non-hamachi. Hope this helped some people, sorry I didn't get into much details.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Work But..
This Has Been Repeated Several Times

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
trying this out

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

im using windows 7 and there isnt "add port"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't this still the only procedure to set this things out?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Alright well I know a lot of people (like me) have port 80 blocked on our ISP bla bla bla. Well, there's a way to get around this and get your server non-hamachi, and it works for any ISP!

Alright so here we go!

First we need to port forward port 8080. If you don't know how you can go here or use the search function to find out how!

Alright once your port is forwarded, go to Start>Run or for Vista just click the Windows icon at the bottom left of your screen. Now in your box type in Windows Firewall and click search or start or whatever your comp says.

Now look for where it says "Allow a program through windows firewall" Click that

Now click the button "Add Port"

Type in the following information for the port
Name : 8080maple
Protocol : TCP
and click "Ok"

Now click "Add Port again and type this information
Name : 8080maple2
Protocol : UDP
and click "Ok"

Now your going to need to port forward these ports :

and do step 5 and 6 again, but change the name (name doesnt matter) and the port number (obvious)

Alright cool were done with the tough stuff. Start up wamp server and left click the icon of it on your system tray.

Go to Apache>httpd.conf

Click Ctrl+H
Find what : Listen 80
Replace with : Listen 8080
Click "Replace all"

Alright now setup your CMS with your wan ip : , and database info etc... you should have that done already, if not look for a guide

Now just go to your world properties, where it says localhost, change it to your WAN IP which can be found here :

Leave login and channel properties at localhost though, or you'll get errors.

Now you're all done!

Your non-hamachi website url should be :
PHP:
http://YourWanIpHere:8080/
and here's proof :

And your server should be running non-hamachi. Hope this helped some people, sorry I didn't get into much details.
I've made a better version for Windows 7 Users.

Okay first for windows 7 users, open up your control panel(pretty sure its easy to do)

next, click system security, and windows firewall.

on the left hand side of the control panel for windows firewall, there should be "link" saying "Advanced settings". click it

now a new window SHOULD pop up

on the left hand side, you will see "Inbound Rules'
open it up
now there are many things to choose, but we are not using them.
Find "New Rule" and click it.
There are 4 options

Program
Port
Predefined
Customs

choose Port and find Protocols and Ports and click it.
choose whether to add TCP or UDP to your windows firewall and place in the port you want to be added to windows firewall.
Hit next 3 times.
for the name, choose and random stuff like MaplePort8080 to be specific of what port you entered.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

i cant seem to load my wan ip myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back