Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Connect to DelphiMS v95+ [Hamachi] [Pics!]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I still need help finding a free trial Delphi 2010. The ones I've been installing all required a serial code. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay i manage to make it working but each time i type my password it says wrong password T_T what text format must the password be in the database SHA 1 or Regular characters?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Regular. make sure the ID is 2 accountname: adminT and password: admin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure you use the Auto-Login method.
how to use it???
when I change IPs in Hamachi's Loopback, I'm d/c to the internet. If I disable that loopback, everything is normal =="
ps: sry about my English, I'm Vietnamese ^.,^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh! Thanks you !Thanks You !Thanks You Very much:w00t::w00t::w00t:!I have search this on google 3 months but i don't find this.Thanks very much,so after 3 months,now i can login game !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i dont need to add loopback if i update it the server and client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell me where to download the Delphi v95 source and the source he give us it does not have the link

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

can someone plz tell me the delphi link or send to my email ,,, my email tobyyin21@gmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
once ur inside how u level up cause i got in side i dont know how to play... u cant get out the map

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

yeap :D

now im looking for gm handbook v95...

yo u find it if u did tell me!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell me where to download the Delphi v95 source and the source he give us it does not have the link

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

can someone plz tell me the delphi link or send to my email ,,, my email tobyyin21@gmail.com

download it using totroisesvn
download it there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhh How could i get Maplestory v95.2? cos i think that my Maple is v95.4 :(

dude it doesnt matter as long is v95 ;):thumbup:

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

but still guys u got this u cant use anyskill not even prototype... is only a fake maplestory only to see and scam people

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

but still guys u got this u cant use anyskill not even prototype... is only a fake maplestory only to see and scam people

i got proof that u cant use wild hunter and mechanic but battle mage never try it..

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

i got proof that u cant use wild hunter and mechanic but battle mage never try it..

Only to scam people? Are you one of those people who says that sources in the works are scams, and only to make you believe? The source is indeed not functioning correctly, but it is in development, that is why you see updates every once in a while, Wild Hunter 4th Job Advancement was fixed and the latest update so far.

Fake MapleStory? Well DUHHR, its a private server. You expect it to be a complete MapleStory Global server with you having the ability to hack or to warp somewhere? Well, no, this is a private server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only to scam people? Are you one of those people who says that sources in the works are scams, and only to make you believe? The source is indeed not functioning correctly, but it is in development, that is why you see updates every once in a while, Wild Hunter 4th Job Advancement was fixed and the latest update so far.

Fake MapleStory? Well DUHHR, its a private server. You expect it to be a complete MapleStory Global server with you having the ability to hack or to warp somewhere? Well, no, this is a private server.

i mean dude i cant do the job advancemet and i cant get a jagur and tell me how plz? cause im nooob soo.. and also battlemage cant not attack with skills and mechanic cant do with prototype

Back