Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Connect to DelphiMS v95+ [Hamachi] [Pics!]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are tooo many bugs in the v95 version.. we cant make the sever yet... we cant even use the bowmaster 4th job skills. lol failll

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there are tooo many bugs in the v95 version.. we cant make the sever yet... we cant even use the bowmaster 4th job skills. lol failll
lol...Actually,it's not bug.It's just no implementation.Just look into the source,if you know the Delpih language well you can add by yourself easily.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"Now open up Navicat select Database and goto the 'accounts' table"

wut.

Database...

Nope, there's nothing on Navicat! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the same problem where is the Database?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just did this and worked 1OO%. But the quest don't work... I login to be a mechanic (yes i am level 10 >.>) but it says quest 5,20014 w/e is there. And i can't become a mechanic :(.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BestSiteEvar how did you do the part with the database. How did you get that inside navicat?

Reaction score
Open up navicat. Make sure you have wampserver (that's what i did so it could connect to localhost). Then create a connection>MySQL name it DelphiMS and leave everything the same and test connection and wampserver must be online! Make a new database called DelphiMS right click under where the other databases are. Then right click it again and put execute SQL files and go into the DelphiMS folder you got off the SVN and go in SQL scripts folder and extract "02 MCDB 4.3 for v0.95" if ur maplestory is V95 or "02 MCDB 4.3 for v0.85" if it's V85. Then execute all 3 SQL's in order. MainDB>mcdb95>eldenstein drops.

Hope this helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks BestSiteEvar it worked now i can test :D

When i login he goes to nexon.net. how to fix?

Nvm found out that i didn't start Hamachi.

How can i connect from another pc to my ps?

( Just changing my hamachi ip settings like in tut and have them in same group?)Nvm didnt work. is it possible to use loopback to connect a pc to the MSserver?
Like i have 1 pc and a notebook, can i run server on my pc and connect to it from my notebook or something?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you downloaded the newest version v95? And did you also update it to the latest? If it still doesn't work, try to redownload. Did you also started the server etc? Try to solve it by redownloading, patching or redo the whole guide. Also look if Hamachi is started? I hope that it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great :D
Is it possible to connect from another pc to the server? How?
And wtfmang it's GMS.
Killerwolf please try again by redownloading Maplestory or just patch it and redownload server. After you got the server set it up and the start it. Now try again if it still doesn't work, check your connections, did you delete your hamachi ip and put in the other ip's? I hope it works :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
really need your help i cant get the Navicat 8 working i cant create the connection so i cant put the database in. when i create a connect, it says can't connect to the localhost error, Plz help me i really want to play this!

Back