Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web [Delphi] Altering the Server Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I know this may seem pretty basic or whatever, but I'm going to provide a guide for it anyways. Later, I may use this thread to host other tutorials concerning the Delphi source. Hopefully someone appreciates it!

1. Open and run your Delphi compiler. I recommend Delphi 2010 because it's a lot less buggier than 2009 or previous versions. To access Delphi 2010, refer to Hendi's thread.

2. Open your MapleServer.dproj file and navigate to the Build Configuration file tree. Select whatever version you're using (I chose v75).

3. Next, navigate into the Communications folder, open the MapleServerHandler document and find this:
    Code:
    TICKER_MSG = ' '
    Between the single-quotes, write whatever you want your server (ticker) message to say!

4. Now navigate back up to the Build Configurations tree, select what version you were using, right click and select 'Build'. After that, CTRL + SHIFT + F9 to compile and run your server.

Success!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty
i just started to use delphi source and that help me...
can you teach me to add more commands?
and why i can't enter the cash shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back