Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web [Tools] Creating a launcher in VB.NET 2010 PART 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In Sylint19's thread : http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/tools-creating-launcher-vb-net-713789/

I decided to continue on his work! Since I'm good at VB.NET, I don't need his code on it.

So in the Registration tab, you placed a WebBrowser. Now double click on your Form and enter this code:
Code:
WebBrowser1.Navigate("[COLOR="Red"]TYPE IN YOUR REGISTRATION URL[/COLOR]")
It should be between:
Code:
Private Sub Form2_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
And
Code:
End Sub
Type in your server's registration link. The thing you should edit is in red.

So for example, it should look like something like this:
Code:
Private Sub Form2_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        WebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.example.com/register.php")
End Sub

Now in the Server News tab, click on your TextBox once, then go to Properties, and edit the text to your own wish.

oCSli - [Tools] Creating a launcher in VB.NET 2010 PART 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Now your done making the program. Now to build the program, click on the Debug tab up on top, then click on Build XXXX. The XXXX represents the name you named your project. So for example if your project name was Hello, it would be Build Hello.

Now navigate to
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\XXXX\bin\Release
And your program will be in there. And again, XXXX represents your project name. So for example again, if your project name was Hello, it would be
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Hello\bin\Release

Please +rep and thank me for making this part 2!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm, nice, but less ppl will be using this as there're redirectors out there. >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I smiled to see a response to my thread ^^

<3

Back