Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web [Help] MapleBit with Heavenms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IM=m trying to use MpleBit cms with heavensms source, the issue is that the heavenms uses Bcrypt migration, but whenever i create an account through the website (the password is encrypted to SHA1 by default) im able to login the game where the server performs the Bcrypt migration making me unable to log in the website anymore after my first time accessing the server. I tried setting "public static final boolen BCRYPT_MIGRATION =false" in serverconstants but this makes me unable to log in anymore, where i type my ID and password in the client and nothing happens with no error messages. Any Ideas ? :/ , as in is how can i enable Bcrypt migration in MapleBit to make it work?

sorry for my horrible way of explaining my issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
Use this 'login' function (MapleClient.java> public int login(String login, String pwd)):

In your ServerConstants, add this method if you want/like 'master password' function:

public static final boolean ALLOW_MASTER_PASSWORD = true;
public static String MASTER_PASSWORD = "Put your Master Password Here";

Upvote 0
Back