Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Maplebit cms help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi as you can see from the title i need help how do i upload the entire .zip to my web server Then, extract the .zip,

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can extract it first and then upload it to your webserver. You could use for that.

If you want to upload the zip and extract it on the server--you could follow the steps above if it's a Windows server or you could use the unzip command on Linux.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get it but i dont know where to put the file, like where in wamp

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright thanks
also do i install the files or folder
after that how can i open my website

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After you put the files in the web server, you visit the URL of your site, and you should follow the guide on the installer.

the installer didnt show up there are no errors

help please

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh i got it working but my last request How can i make the server Public so others can get on my website to
cause its on localhost only right now

Upvote 0
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh i got it working but my last request How can i make the server Public so others can get on my website to
cause its on localhost only right now

You need to portforward your ports. If it's already portforwarded, just give them your WAN IP and they should be able to access it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to portforward your ports. If it's already portforwarded, just give them your WAN IP and they should be able to access it.

but all the ports are tooken from either skype or wampserver
are their other ports i could use

port 80 - wampserver

port 443 - skype

Upvote 0
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but all the ports are tooken from either skype or wampserver
are their other ports i could use

port 80 - wampserver

port 443 - skype

You don't need port 443 unless you're going to use SSL. But, you can change your Skype ports by going under Tools > Options. And then hitting the Advanced tab on the left side, and then click Connection. Uncheck the "Use port 80 and 443.....".
You can use different ports for your webserver, but I don't really recommend that. You're going to end up with an ugly URL (something like for example). But yeah, you can change that if you want to. I don't know where off the top of my head, though.
Wampserver is the web server btw. If it's using port 80, then it's fine. If your friends can't access it through your IP, you should check if you've portforwarded everything properly and your Windows Firewall isn't blocking any connections. And make sure your network connection is set to a Home/private network and not a Public one, because that can also interfere with that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need port 443 unless you're going to use SSL. But, you can change your Skype ports by going under Tools > Options. And then hitting the Advanced tab on the left side, and then click Connection. Uncheck the "Use port 80 and 443.....".
You can use different ports for your webserver, but I don't really recommend that. You're going to end up with an ugly URL (something like for example). But yeah, you can change that if you want to. I don't know where off the top of my head, though.
Wampserver is the web server btw. If it's using port 80, then it's fine. If your friends can't access it through your IP, you should check if you've portforwarded everything properly and your Windows Firewall isn't blocking any connections. And make sure your network connection is set to a Home/private network and not a Public one, because that can also interfere with that.

if i would use those ugly ports do you know any ports i could use for that?

Upvote 0
Back