Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web MapleBit Support Thread

Reaction score
php_errors.log
Code:
[05-Mar-2016 17:38:04 UTC] PHP Warning:  date() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in /var/www/html/sources/misc/logout.php on line 7
[05-Mar-2016 17:39:43 UTC] PHP Warning:  date() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in /var/www/html/sources/misc/logout.php on line 7 
[05-Mar-2016 18:19:16 UTC] PHP Warning:  date() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in /var/www/html/sources/misc/logout.php on line 7

error_log (apache) doesn't show anything interesting, just starting/stopping apache. Is there anywhere I can change the error reporting level for apache?

iirc the rankings files (php files) contain a display_errors or error_reporting statements, try to comment them out and see.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
iirc the rankings files (php files) contain a display_errors or error_reporting statements, try to comment them out and see.

I was finally able to receive some error reporting by commenting out error_reporting(0); in GD/create.php

Code:
[07-Mar-2016 08:35:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/html/assets/img/GD/coordinates.php on line 14[07-Mar-2016 08:35:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/html/assets/img/GD/coordinates.php on line 14
[07-Mar-2016 08:35:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/html/assets/img/GD/coordinates.php on line 14
[07-Mar-2016 08:35:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/html/assets/img/GD/coordinates.php on line 14

Fixed by installing php-domxml! Thanks for all the help guys.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, would it be possible to remove the sha1 password hash and just make it into plain text?

My source doesnt support Encryption.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you crazy? I hope I'm not the one signing up for your server. You should definitely add encryption to your source. It's incredibly easy.

My server itself is protected as much as possible. lots of loops to even get into the DB.
So you dont have to worry about that. as far as i know.
Encryption is added aswell so your passwords would be safe.

It is possible, but you absolutely should not do this. This is incredibly irresponsible to do, and so I ask that you reconsider and add hashing to your source.

As i noticed in my Mapleclient I apperently can read both. Plaintext and sha1 so this isnt necesary no more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
My server itself is protected as much as possible. lots of loops to even get into the DB.

As i noticed in my Mapleclient I apperently can read both. Plaintext and sha1 so this isnt necesary no more.

That's good. And for what it's worth, that's not a good attitude to have towards security (that your server is "protected"). If companies like LinkedIn and Dropbox can be hacked, so can your maplestory server. Keep your users safe, you never know what can happen.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please for the love of all that is holy encrypt your passwords or put a disclaimer when registering that you don't securely store a users private information. I promise you that your server is not nearly as safe as you think it is.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I can assure you your server is not protected at all and could be easily exploited, especially if you yourself don't know if your server-end supports password hashing. Because of this, I highly recommend hashing your passwords. It'd be silly of you to consider doing it otherwise, and if you ever decided to, I would do what bowser123467 said and put a disclaimer. You'd scare off a lot of user's knowing you, anyone with VPS access, or anyone with decent knowledge on how to exploit your server, could all have access to their passwords (keep in mind, some people actually use their real passwords..).

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the register no work..
reCAPTCHA
Notice: Undefined variable: publickey in C:\xampp\htdocs\sources\public\register.php on line 68
To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from
and in the ranking i not see the picture of the players

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can assure you your server is not protected at all and could be easily exploited, especially if you yourself don't know if your server-end supports password hashing. Because of this, I highly recommend hashing your passwords. It'd be silly of you to consider doing it otherwise, and if you ever decided to, I would do what @bowser123467 said and put a disclaimer. You'd scare off a lot of user's knowing you, anyone with VPS access, or anyone with decent knowledge on how to exploit your server, could all have access to their passwords (keep in mind, some people actually use their real passwords..).

It will be added in the Disclaimer dont worry about that.

I know i can get hacked.
But i'm less scared for it because of the loops they have to take.

But it's all fixed now :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
excuse me i use cms for my server v117
how to add any job for rankings
i need add phantom job to show on web

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey greenelfx, how do i swap out the old captcha for the new google one? (my php knowledge is tragic..)

Same. Was getting error on line8 and line68 cause privatekey/publickey was undefined. When I defined them in database/recaptchalib now I just get a scuffed Registration page with no actual captcha. Very frustrating lol this seems impossible

sHFdfDa - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AkbkiEF - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

How do I fix this? I'm running on CentOS 6 on a NFOServers VPS.

EDIT: It's right after pressing "Execute SQL"

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1.Im putting my account as administrator to be able to login to my site but every time im trying to login i get error msg that pass/username incorrect.
2.Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in C:\xampp\htdocs\MapleBit-master\sources\public\rankings.php on line 48 in ranking page

Upvote 0
Reaction score
1.Im putting my account as administrator to be able to login to my site but every time im trying to login i get error msg that pass/username incorrect.
2.Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in C:\xampp\htdocs\MapleBit-master\sources\public\rankings.php on line 48 in ranking page

I've fixed the second issue, I think that must have been some new PHP7 warning. Check out the latest master for this fix ( )
Feels nostalgic looking at this codebase :')

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't login to my account that I made prior to finalizing the setup. It keeps saying my credentials are invalid but they're not. I can't log on to setup the captcha keys; so I can't make another account... Help?

Edit: I needed to put in a SHA1 encrypted password into the database under the user with admin privs. It then worked on the website and in-game with the decrypted text.

Note: When setting up Captcha; be sure to select v2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey green.

Apparently, it seems like the problem that this guy posted (quote below) is still present in your latest released build. (Jan 1st)

I have been experiencing it personally, and here I wonder, is there any fix for that? I don't think that it occurred right after the install, but I am also quite positive that no files relating to the login system have been changed.

It's like login.js doesn't get the right response (in this case, it has to get 'success'), but that doesn't make sense..

Edit:

Fixed it.
In login.js, replace

PHP:
success: function (response) {
                if (response == 'success') {
                    $("#loginform").slideUp('slow', function () {
                        $("#message").html('<script>location.reload();</script><div class=\"alert alert-success\">Logged in. Reloading...</div>');
                    });
                } else {
                    $('#message').hide().html("<br/><div class=\"alert alert-danger\">Wrong username or password</div>").fadeIn('fast');
                }
                console.log(response);
            }

with

PHP:
success: function (response) {
                alert(response);
                console.log(response);
            }

For a moment, in order to check if the response is right. It seems like adding blocks for some other custom web stuff in places like the end of main.php can duck up the response.. lol
Hey,
I'm still facing this issue, HeavenMS & MapleBit.
Getting the "Wrong username or password" Message.
if i press f5 to refresh, User is logged in on CMS successfuly.
Anyone have fix for login at the first time or at least make auto refresh after login?

Upvote 0
Back