Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web MapleBit Support Thread

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm also trying to edit it in Vote.php like an hour, tried to delete all the if in SQL and it still like that, can you please add me on skype? Sheilem2013

Issue fixed!

If anyone else runs into this issue, please make sure you're using a recent version of MySQL server. This means that if you're using the old wamp server, you need to update!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im getting a voting error also, but its just saying
Error: Could not update account
I took a look at the vote.php, played around with it a bit, like changed the updated account to vpoints and nxCredit, instead of gvp and gnx. I also changed the table website_vote to be vpoints and nxCredit because thats what defined in my account table, still a no go. Any suggestions?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im using MySQL Workbench, im using the last version of it and im still getting the error Error - Could not look up vote record!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PnrRPlY - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm currently getting this error and it's strange because I setup the CMS as a "Level" instead of "Rebirth" server and I've confirmed that it's setup as a level server in the AdminCP but I'm still getting that error. Could someone please help me fix it? Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
PnrRPlY - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm currently getting this error and it's strange because I setup the CMS as a "Level" instead of "Rebirth" server and I've confirmed that it's setup as a level server in the AdminCP but I'm still getting that error. Could someone please help me fix it? Thanks

Hi,
This is a pretty simple fix and it'll be rolling out sometime this weekend. Hopefully there won't be any more major bugs to fix besides this one!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
This is a pretty simple fix and it'll be rolling out sometime this weekend. Hopefully there won't be any more major bugs to fix besides this one!
I've already fixed it by adding a reborns column in characters but thank you again for trying your best to assist people and thank you for this amazing CMS.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am trying to visit a site powered by maplebit but i cant visit it with the URL, i'm using the IP, but that's not working like that for the forums :(
HELP PLEASE

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me please... i cant get pass the Database setting part...
I'm pretty sure the information i provided was correct.. But i kept getting this
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...g.com[/COLOR] but it just appeared as that...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erm... so i managed to get a different error when i put my username as MySQL@localhost:3306
greenelfx - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG] Anyway to fix any of this error?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
error: Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in /home/vhosts/mywebsite.com/httpdocs/assets/config/afuncs.php on line 24

line 24 in afuncs.php =
$getn2 = $getn->fetch_assoc();

Happens when i login and try to navigate.
greenelfx

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I took a look at the vote.php, played around with it a bit, like changed the updated account to vpoints and nxCredit, instead of gvp and gnx. I also changed the table website_vote to be vpoints and nxCredit because thats what defined in my account table, still a no go. Any suggestions?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

What error does it show?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is an issue with the code, an update will be pushed out today.
Edit: Fixed..

I did not see this topic here, and I actually just made a post about that exact error. What was the fix for cache_character.php error?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well I don't know why but again It doesn't let me login again, I had it "fixed" with this code

Code:
$(function() {
    var action = '';
    var form_data = '';
    $('#login').click(function () {
         action = $("#loginform").attr("action");
         form_data = {
         username: $("#username").val(),
         password: $("#password").val(),
         is_ajax: '1'};  

$.ajax({
            type: 'POST',
            url: action,
            data: form_data, 
            success: function(response) {
                 if(response == 'success') {
                   $("#loginform").slideUp('slow', function() {
                     $("#message").html('<script>location.reload();</script><div class=\"alert alert-success\">Logged in. Reloading...</div>');
                   });
                 } else { 
				 $("#loginform").slideUp('slow', function() {
                    $('#message').hide().html("<br/><div class=\"alert alert-info\">Checking your data. Reloading...</div>").fadeIn('fast');
					location.reload();
					});
                 }
				 console.log(response);
            }
         }); 
        return false;      
    });  
});

But now this doesn't work anymore D: It just doesn't let me login

Code:
$(function () {
    var action = '';
    var form_data = '';
    $('#login').click(function () {
        action = $("#loginform").attr("action");
        form_data = {
            username: $("#username").val(),
            password: $("#password").val(),
            is_ajax: '1'
        };
        $('#login').keypress(function (e) {
            if (e.which == 13) { //Enter key pressed
                $('#login').click();
            }
        });
        $.ajax({
            type: 'POST',
            url: '?base=misc&script=login',
            data: form_data,
            success: function (response) {
                if (response == 'success') {
                    $("#loginform").slideUp('slow', function () {
                        $("#message").html('<script>location.reload();</script><div class=\"alert alert-success\">Logged in. Reloading...</div>');
                    });
                } else {
                    $('#message').hide().html("<br/><div class=\"alert alert-danger\">Wrong username or password</div>").fadeIn('fast');
                }
                console.log(response);
            }
        });
        return false;
    });
});

this is the newest login.js but this giving me the wrong username or password popup.

I also tried passwords that were encripted or just plaintext and nothing worked :O

Code:
<?php
if(!empty($_SERVER['HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH']) && strtolower($_SERVER['HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH']) == 'xmlhttprequest') {
	$is_ajax = $_REQUEST['is_ajax'];
	if(isset($is_ajax) && $is_ajax) {
		include_once('assets/config/database.php');
		$u = $mysqli->real_escape_string($_REQUEST['username']);
		$p = $mysqli->real_escape_string($_REQUEST['password']);
		$s = $mysqli->query("SELECT * FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='".$u."'") or die();
		$i = $s->fetch_assoc();
		if($i['password'] == $_REQUEST['password']){
			#echo "SELECT * FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='".$i['name']."' AND `password`='".$i['password']."'";
			$userz = $mysqli->query("SELECT * FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='".$i['name']."' AND `password`='".$i['password']."'") or die();
			$auser = $userz->fetch_assoc();
			$checkpname = $mysqli->query("SELECT * FROM ".$prefix."profile WHERE accountid=".$auser['id']."");
			$countcheckpname = $checkpname->num_rows;
			$checkprofile = $checkpname->fetch_assoc();
			$_SESSION['id'] = $auser['id'];
			$_SESSION['name'] = $auser['name'];	
			$_SESSION['mute'] = $auser['mute'];	
			if($countcheckpname == 1){
				$_SESSION['pname'] =  $checkprofile['name'];
			}
			else {$_SESSION['pname'] = "checkpname";}
			if($auser['webadmin'] == "1"){
				$_SESSION['admin'] = $auser['webadmin'];
			}
			if($auser['gm'] >= 3){
				$_SESSION['gm'] = $auser['gm'];
			}
			echo "success";
		}
	}
}
?>
(Here is my plaintext login script)

Oh I tried updating to the newest maple-bit aswell without any luck... it's just weird that it worked 1 hour ago and now it doesn't..

Upvote 0
Back