Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web MapleBit Support Thread

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I'm still facing this issue, HeavenMS & MapleBit.
Getting the "Wrong username or password" Message.
if i press f5 to refresh, User is logged in on CMS successfuly.
Anyone have fix for login at the first time or at least make auto refresh after login?

Try logging the response and see if it's what you expect it to be

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try logging the response and see if it's what you expect it to be
My server is using sha1 with BCRYPT false
This is the log from php error

[29-May-2019 08:47:51 UTC] PHP 1. {main}() C:\wamp64\www\index.php:0[29-May-2019 08:47:51 UTC] PHP 2. include() C:\wamp64\www\index.php:48[29-May-2019 08:47:51 UTC] PHP 3. include() C:\wamp64\www\sources\misc\main.php:11[29-May-2019 09:00:40 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: salt in C:\wamp64\www\sources\misc\login.php on line 34

This from line 34 on login.php

if($i['password'] == hash('sha512',$p.$i['salt']) || sha1($p) == $i['password'])

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where exactly do I put in the pub and priv key manually? (I know recaptchalib, but I mean exactly where)

I've connected my site and database and everything works fine... except for register and login. Register says it works but doesnt... login says incorrect pw when its not. I put the pub/priv key in mysql but I am unable to set it on the website since I can't log in, so if someone could help me find where to do it manually.. hopefully thats the issue anyways

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Where exactly do I put in the pub and priv key manually? (I know recaptchalib, but I mean exactly where)

I've connected my site and database and everything works fine... except for register and login. Register says it works but doesnt... login says incorrect pw when its not. I put the pub/priv key in mysql but I am unable to set it on the website since I can't log in, so if someone could help me find where to do it manually.. hopefully thats the issue anyways

Line 53 (i'm viewing it at github source) change:
$mysqli->query($insert_user_query);

to:
print $insert_user_query

then its will drop the QUERY, copy it > paste in mysql query manager at the vps or whatever u run it on and check the errors. its may be date problem (some of maplestory repacks use other type of column to date, so its gives error) or its a problem at the password hash. try and see.
שלח סקייפ אעזור לך

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys ive tried everything i could think about but still got this error when trying to create new account .
any solution for this error ? ive try to google it and still nothing .
greenelfx - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello guys ive tried everything i could think about but still got this error when trying to create new account .
any solution for this error ? ive try to google it and still nothing .
greenelfx - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

send me a PM with skype or discord. i'll help u out.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with the character image generation for rankings. I used the one from the MapleBit git but nothing is showing up. I am using HeavenMS v83 as source and running it on a VPS. I checked all the column names and tables as well but I can't fix it :$: Please help.

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have a problem with the character image generation for rankings. I used the one from the MapleBit git but nothing is showing up. I am using HeavenMS v83 as source and running it on a VPS. I checked all the column names and tables as well but I can't fix it :$: Please help.

send me a pm with discord or skype i'll help you.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I keep getting this error how should i go about fixing it?

Upvote 0
Back