Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web MapleBit Support Thread

Reaction score
GD works in all versions of maplebit. there is some issue on your end, without logs or information I can't figure out what's going on. But, I know this works with PHP7 on latest maplebit.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GD works in all versions of maplebit. there is some issue on your end, without logs or information I can't figure out what's going on. But, I know this works with PHP7 on latest maplebit.

Here what i did

I use the same heavenms i install maplebit v1.20 the gd work

After i delete the bit_ table from the sql and reinstall maplebit 1.30 the gd in ranking show x

And i try again delete the bit_ table from my sql and install maplebit 1.20 the gd pocture in ranking are working

(I doo it serval time in different machines same problem)

I am not complaining the i think the maplebit is the best ms cms

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

For mine, Im running on Ubuntu Nginx, with php7.2 installed. There's only 1 character GD that is generated successfully, and idk why that character can be generated :$:

Edit: Using MapleBit v1.30

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For mine, Im running on Ubuntu Nginx, with php7.2 installed. There's only 1 character GD that is generated successfully, and idk why that character can be generated :$:

Edit: Using MapleBit v1.30

You mean onli 1 chercter regenerated and the others not?

And try 1.2 version and tell me if all gd are working!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I keep getting the connection failed error from SQL connection check...anyone knows a solution for this? :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I keep getting the connection failed error from SQL connection check...anyone knows a solution for this? :(

Give us information before we can answer
What you puting in in the rows in sql setteng?
You use wamp i guess?
And what type of ms server you use, heavenms?mappeland? Lithium?

I give you commen settings

Put in the host "localhost"
In username put "root"
In password ussely keep blank (if you have pasword put it)
In database name put your ms privet server sql database name ( of course you need fully functional ms server before...

Click next

Upvote 0
Reaction score
MapleBit has literally no issues with database connection, if anything - it's on your server's end, or otherwise, the Database server isn't accepting the connection for some reason, usually this means the credentials you entered are incorrect.

Are you hosting the website on the same server as your Database (MySQL)?
If not, then it means you're trying to perform a remote connection, therefore it requires enabling/whitelisting the IP in the settings, depending on your configuration. Also, this requires opening the port of the Database server (usually 3306).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i solved the first issue. now another issue.
edit : how do i fix it?
Fi8K5Rw - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
solved? i have same problem

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Login button does nothing, can press it over and over. Using heavenms with version 1.30. Clean install of both with php 7.3.12, apache 2.4.4. Placed in \www, opened it up in my browser and the install was easy. Chose bcrypt because of heavnems. Wamp version 3.2.0.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can only login after pressing F5 ( refresh ), I read someone posted here before but I never got a fix on that.. anyone got a solution?

Upvote 0
Back