Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web MapleBit Higher version GD imgs?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I would like to know how do I get the imgs from higher version and put into MapleBit?

My server currently uses v170+ wz files ( My server is v83 btw )
So in MapleBit Ranking. sometimes my characters are empty because they are equipped with higher version item, also with higher version faces / eyes.

Thanks !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you mean individual images (i.e hat, cape, weapon, etc,) you can obtain that in one of two ways,
1. You can get the lastest version (or the version you took the images from to make you WZ edits) and extract them using HaRepacker. Just click on the Tools->Export Selection->PNG/MP3 and it'll extract it where you want it.
2. Use the maplestory.io API. It honestly works pretty good from what I messed with, but it'll require you to pretty much hard code the equipment into the ranking page.

My honest suggestion is to go with HaRepacker since you already have the individual images.

Hopefully I answered this correctly since the Thread Title says "GD Imgs" and I honestly do not know what that is.

Upvote 0
Back