Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web How to set up maplestory website on domain / website hosting

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey , i would like to know what i need to buy in order to be able to put the cms on the domain and have .com ending to my site.

*extra : if someone can link me to a good site that i can buy from (what ever i need to buy)

thanks for the help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
setup cms to your host server and buy domain name godaddy or namecheap

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
like i said use domain name

if you use domain name and connect to it your maplestory host then when you do on cmd (ping domainname.com) youll see the server ip , my question if there is a way to hide or (or its already hidden)?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First go to noip.com register then make yourself a domain name etc put your wan ip as your ip etc then go to this link and download the no-ip client after this is installed open it and youll be asked to login to your noip account then login and choose your domain that u made click on it then just click refresh done :p

if u still need helop or your just stuck pm me your skype or discord ill be happy to help you out

Upvote 0
Back