• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web How to set up maplestory website on domain / website hosting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey , i would like to know what i need to buy in order to be able to put the cms on the domain and have .com ending to my site.

*extra : if someone can link me to a good site that i can buy from (what ever i need to buy)

thanks for the help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
setup cms to your host server and buy domain name godaddy or namecheap

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
like i said use domain name

if you use domain name and connect to it your maplestory host then when you do on cmd (ping domainname.com) youll see the server ip , my question if there is a way to hide or (or its already hidden)?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First go to noip.com register then make yourself a domain name etc put your wan ip as your ip etc then go to this link and download the no-ip client after this is installed open it and youll be asked to login to your noip account then login and choose your domain that u made click on it then just click refresh done :p

if u still need helop or your just stuck pm me your skype or discord ill be happy to help you out

Upvote 0
Back