Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web website

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi why i cant change anylogo in my website?
changing and not working o_O

Reaction score
hi why i cant change anylogo in my website?
changing and not working o_O

What CMS are you using?
Is it hosted locally or publicly? If publicly, are you using CloudFlare by any chance? If so - please make sure to purge the cache after replacing the image and wait a few seconds for the changes to propagate throughout Cloudflare's infrastructure.
If it's locally, what software you're making use of for back-end programming and what software for handling HTTP?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What CMS are you using?
Is it hosted locally or publicly? If publicly, are you using CloudFlare by any chance? If so - please make sure to purge the cache after replacing the image and wait a few seconds for the changes to propagate throughout Cloudflare's infrastructure.
If it's locally, what software you're making use of for back-end programming and what software for handling HTTP?

i cant't no metter whats cms is it
have some program to use for change?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sometimes the images are locked into the source coding have fun changin them :p took me forever

Upvote 0
Back