Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AIPolicy Test Stuff

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are the dummy Monsters the NPCs at 1,1 ? There are hundrets of them just standing around and just watching in one dirction like a zombie army *scarred*

Reaction score
no, dummy monsters are invisible and do nothing, they are just there to activate some AI functions i.e. stop or start npcs

take look in a28 Godless Valley the first monster is a dummy without name, if this dummy starts the ai control linked to this monster will be executed (that starts all npcs and monsters for the alpha stage)...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With this aipolicy.data Coredash with holy hall hits the 500 000, please help fix this problem

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does it still kickout the big damage when you killed all mobs before him ? I remember there was a anti bot thing in there, that prevent from farming. Check your quests when you are in there, there must be a quest that tells you how much monsters you have to kill before you may try the boss.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The quests count monsters do not work, the way is to replace the function of the mob aipolicy, I tried but had no success.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does it still kickout the big damage when you killed all mobs before him ? I remember there was a anti bot thing in there, that prevent from farming. Check your quests when you are in there, there must be a quest that tells you how much monsters you have to kill before you may try the boss.

kinda hard to find this quest in task.data coz of krixkrax chinese chars.

maybe in elements.data? have this dmg of bosses in any row?

Reaction score
latest sAIview has a config file to disable specified blocks in action counting controllers

all TT boss monster counters can be disabled within this file (applied when exporting aipolicy.data)

EDIT:
----------------------------
for those who don't know: counters are a new feature not supported in 1.3.6 aipolicy, default rule for counter conditions (i.e. monster_killed < 10) is to enable them

with the new block configuration file you can overwite the default "enable" behaviour and disable blocks, especially those which contain those super-kill-skill

Last edited:
Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Doesn't work with our server files... Ronny said change the skill replaces with something else for it to work properly

Reaction score
That's it, you're right i was wrong, i figured out how tasks are linked to ai control blocks: they use a "dummy" monster

The following example will show the complete pipeline for the Twilight Temple Requiem of Wraith task:

1. first we look into the task for opening TT Requiem of Wraith, it's the task with id 9032 here we find the creature builder id 202
    ronny1982 - AIPolicy Test Stuff - RaGEZONE Forums

2. now we look into npcgen for the creature builder id 202, here we find a connection to the npc trigger link 209

3. the npc trigger link is associated with a "dummy" monster, this monster has only one usage: it executes the attached ai control block when activated by the task, i'll call it "task control monster". I'm sure some of you have noticed double coordinates on npc's when using command d_showpos, these coordinates belong to the invisible task control monsters. In our case the trigger activates the monster with id 14455

4. now it's time to lookup in element list 37 for the task control monster 14455 to find the ascociated aipolicy control block, here it is 147

5. at least we can look in aipolicy for the control block 147 to see what it does...

Finally we have figured out how task 9032 is linked (indirectly) to the aipolicy control block 147:thumbup1:

Anyone know how pair quest aipolicy work?
Ex there 1 npc id and 5 in npcgen, each different coordinate and trigger (ex: 1545,1546,1547,1548,1549)
Something like npc hide seek, each 5 npc disappear and another appear for another 5 min at different location, it's random or have order between 5npc I don't know.
I figured out how enable main line (trigger 1541) but this random npc stuff stuck me in restoring pair quest

Back