Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CN 2012 English Client translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
chines perfect world or other pw good why beter pwi ??? sry idiot question.,..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
nice work man. translations take A LOT of time and patience. hope to someday see a fully translated client.:thumbup: keep up the good work / translation

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice work man. translations take A LOT of time and patience. hope to someday see a fully translated client.:thumbup: keep up the good work / translation

You can use the translator I put in the original post and it will do all the interfaces, I've actually gotten around to the elements.data part a while ago but haven't bothered posting it since PWE has Genesis expansion now...

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Update: Google has officially started charging for Translate API access, thus deprecating this project. I apologize if you did use this and it no longer works.

Other than that, it seem as if closing threads you created has been disabled. 343 (or other mod) if you may.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back