Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create some features that will looks like PWI features

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To the assembler thing, i looked at it and yep, i didnt understand a single line :D: I remember a tool for decompiling .NET programs to their real source but i guess this helps nothing here :D:

Reaction score
Oh... Did you still have the script? *o*

I realy need it...

Cuz i play on PWI where we can change hotkey and my private server wich it isn't possible. And it become difficult with movements keys...

I noticed that the private pwfrance server have hexedit their elementclient.exe for it to make ZQSD keys instead of WASD.

But someone can help me to find wich line i should edit for this?

I think it would be more easier that running a background-script...

Oh i think it will help other ppl to modify/hexedit the client for changing hotkey for their client :)

I wrote about it here
http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/movements-hotkeys-change-661746/#post5648728
The bottom script should work with enter.

I think you may also be able to trigger the script when you click in a certain area but I havent looked into it. Someone that knows more may be able to write something better.

AutoHotKey works great for remapping keys. I'm planning on using it for other apps like FoFix and Warcraft 3.

I have no idea about how to find the hex values to change. If we did know we should be able to write an app to change the keybindings.

---

I looked at decompiling at one point. There are a few apps around that will produce some form or code like boomerang and I think it was called reflexive or something. I don't think any of these worked on the elementclient.exe though. An emulator would probably be best option though, we could do so much more and it would be less time consuming. ASM ain't exactly simple. I looked at it for a little bit, its fairly complicated.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want to make my AHK script will autoclose if there is no Element Client window. But it doesn't work. It won't start if the client is not launched, but it won't autoclose the script if i close the client.

Check my script plz...

pwkeyboard.ahk
Code:
loop
{
    ifWinNotExist, Element Client
    {
			ExitApp
    }
    else
    {
       	z::w
	q::a
	enter::
	suspend
	Send {enter}  
	return
    }
}
WinWaitClose Element Client
Goto GuiClose 

GuiClose: 
ExitApp

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Ok i found it...

Here is the right script to use:

elementclient.ahk
Code:
   IfWinExist Element Client
   {
			z::w
			q::a
			enter::
			suspend
			Send {enter}  
			return
   }
   Else
   {
      Run,  perfectworld.exe console:1 game:cpw
      WinWait Element Client
   }

WinWaitClose Element Client
Goto GuiClose

GuiClose:
ExitApp

Then we can compile it as (elementclient.exe) so it will be directly launched via the PW Patcher. ;)

And rename the real (elementclient.exe) to (perfectworld.exe) of course!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Side note, if you get a functioning auto-pathing working.... Please don't make it like PWI's.... I'm tired of running into stuff, make a REAL auto-pathing that doesn't run you into every.... single.... fricken.... pillar.... and wall..........

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
Pwi pathing is supposed to be used with fly devices

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Side note, if you get a functioning auto-pathing working.... Please don't make it like PWI's.... I'm tired of running into stuff, make a REAL auto-pathing that doesn't run you into every.... single.... fricken.... pillar.... and wall..........

Getting autopath in the first place would be a chore in and of itself. Perfecting it would be a nightmare. I know this may sound easier said than done, but would it be possible to create a 3rd party program for autopathing using "if x then y" programming? Like linking it to the coding for the minimap and main map so that it will take you to a spot if you click on it.

Back