Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating a new Client for our Serverfiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Eistiger.
Reaction score
While I have lost people quite dear to me in the past, I cannot say I've lost a child. I don't know if I'd be on the boards at all for a while after that, well, I suppose, or, on all the time, to take my mind off things, IDK.

Either way, I am certain things will slowly get better for you. I am very sorry to hear this news.

Thank you. :*:

Well, i wont stop pv dev. it was a fast reaction after these all problems... But i leave ragezone for sure. I will stay at Risingmoon DEV and work there

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why necro'd old threads? And btw Eistiger won't release his world2 server so don't ask him for it.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Err... Eistiger is a master in PW developement since a long time. Don't compare him to the others crapy devs out there that just leech others servers and can't do nothing else by themselves...

Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
Err... Eistiger is a master in PW developement since a long time. Don't compare him to the others crapy devs out there that just leech others servers and can't do nothing else by themselves...

Yeah, Eistiger is a good dev, but I consider Ronny a better dev, and he share everything -- or almost everything -- that he makes.

Anyway, the 'new client' belongs to Eistiger, and posting this won't change his mind.
:eek:tt1:

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Video Removed =(

Yea, because Eistiger won't release it. Or maybe in the future, who know.

I could do a video too if you realy want it. The video just shown that it was possible to connect with the world2 client on our server btw...

Just Eistiger.
Reaction score
Lol. ;) 343 could you close it? I will release the server/client files when:

Anyone found that fix and shared.

or

The ragezone PW community starts to work and not just to leech (i dont mean all persons)

or

I stop pw and release all i have here.

Genesis?Is it a new drug?
Reaction score
Lol. ;) 343 could you close it? I will release the server/client files when:

Anyone found that fix and shared.

or

The ragezone PW community starts to work and not just to leech (i dont mean all persons)

or

I stop pw and release all i have here.

The 3rd option is the easiest xD

I'm kidding '-'

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can close it Eisi. I guess there is an option for that because you are the author of the thread. Just edit your first post and you should find it or go in advanced mode maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back