Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating a new Client for our Serverfiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Eistiger.
Reaction score
Im working with Bash and Robb on a new Client to get more things working and other cool things.
If anyone want to help us please tell me. :) Maybe some help with mysql is need because of some new tables.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i can help
Tell me what you need from me.

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eisi, I dont wanna bother you but... You only show us that's possible to get a ping with 1.2.7 world2 client... So?

We know that our server files are 1.2.6 so its not a big surprise...

Btw how did you got an account on the p2p version? :mellow: Im curious...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Even though I`m still pretty new here ... if I can help out with some things then I`m more them happy to do that^^

Just Eistiger.
Reaction score
Eisi, I dont wanna bother you but... You only show us that's possible to get a ping with 1.2.7 world2 client... So?

We know that our server files are 1.2.6 so its not a big surprise...

Btw how did you got an account on the p2p version? :mellow: Im curious...

What im trying to show is that client i created with bash and robb is able to enter p2p version and our privat server client.
And it include all pwi 1.4.2 Features (sadly without tideborn).
Features like the bank inventory or the Items in worldchat. U see? ;)

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Changing hotkey and shortcut? Auto-path? :mellow: Those options are realy welcome.... :eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We havnt yet.

Currently we are looking for somebody who can re-compile the entire auth applet with some changed variables.

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We havnt yet.

Currently we are looking for somebody who can re-compile the entire auth applet with some changed variables.

You mean the authd Java applet? I've modded some Java applets before I'll see if I can recompile it with no changes (just to see if I can even do it) after I finish up my translator

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We havnt yet.

Did you check server logs while trying to connect? :mellow:

Cuz I think it should be more than only the Authd...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll upload the sources for authd mysql version as shared by Mono long time ago as soon as my upload service works again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there you go:

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What available with the client 1.2.7:
- New PK settings
- Link item in chatbox
- Autopath
- Fashion Headgear
- Auto-sort inventory
- New option on banker
- Improved search function for quests
- New skills 79 and 100 (but 109 and 119 on their version)

What not available with the client 1.2.7:
- Genies
- Tideborn
- Changing hotkeys

I dunno for Refine Transfert, Add Socket, and other things like those...

@Eisi, Do you know a way to change the hotkeys for movements? I wanna replace WASD (for qwerty) by ZQSD (for azerty). I know two ppl already did that but dunno how...

Last edited:
Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i recompiled the authd myself with changed values for remaining p2p time on character, only problem now is that the gdelivery isnt sending this data to the client, even if it exists.

it basicaly goes:

AuthD --sends mysql query data results with amount of p2p game time left--> gdeliveryd --sends login return code and ammount of game time left to display to player--> Client = happy login.

AuthD --sends mysql query data results with amount of p2p game time left--> gdeliveryd --sends login return code--> Client = client waits for more data and server is unable to log it in.

So we got 2 choices, make the server send the correct packet to the client including p2p game time left.
OR
Edit the client with existing code from 1.3.6 client to make it not require this data.

Either way, its time for breakpoint searching /sad.

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i recompiled the authd myself with changed values for remaining p2p time on character, only problem now is that the gdelivery isnt sending this data to the client, even if it exists.

it basicaly goes:

AuthD --sends mysql query data results with amount of p2p game time left--> gdeliveryd --sends login return code and ammount of game time left to display to player--> Client = happy login.

AuthD --sends mysql query data results with amount of p2p game time left--> gdeliveryd --sends login return code--> Client = client waits for more data and server is unable to log it in.

So we got 2 choices, make the server send the correct packet to the client including p2p game time left.
OR
Edit the client with existing code from 1.3.6 client to make it not require this data.

Either way, its time for breakpoint searching /sad.

You should just have it always send a static remaining time left... its not like leaving it at 10000 or something will matter in the longrun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back