Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development Section READ ME

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
i think i got a reason to register on risingmoon finally.. this whole thing here was a mess i admit, but now its even messier (if that word didn't exist i invented it just now)
If someone cleans up and sorts stuff, it has to be someone who knows whats going on and what stuff is important etc pp. I miss many stickes (where the EFF is the "useful tools" sticky?)

Last edited:
Reaction score
i think i got a reason to register on risingmoon finally.. this whole thing here was a mess i admit, but now its even messier (if that word didn't exist i invented it just now)
If someone cleans up and sorts stuff, it has to be someone who knows whats going on and what stuff is important etc pp. I miss many stickes (where the EFF is the "useful tools" sticky?)

I very clearly stated I'm here to clean up the section. Which I did, it's perfectly fine for everyone having it broke into sections allowing you to find what you are looking for in a quick manner, and that I don't know too much about this game. There is another reason I am here is to help scout for a possible mod who will be a long-term mod who actually know more about the section I'm here just to make it easier to find what you need.

I also said a few posts back, I want the feedback of the users on what threads should be stickied in the sub-cats. The sub-cats are there because it helps the noobies find what they need. If they come looking for a tutorial, they know where to go. If they come looking for release of files, they know where to go. It's simple, and far less messy just because you guys aren't used to change doesn't mean it's ok to witch about it. It works 100% fine in all other sections of RZ.

Last edited:
Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score

risingmoon is forum anti leecher.. not like in here.. :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

I very clearly stated I'm here to clean up the section. Which I did, it's perfectly fine for everyone having it broke into sections allowing you to find what you are looking for in a quick manner, and that I don't know too much about this game. There is another reason I am here is to help scout for a possible mod who will be a long-term mod who actually know more about the section I'm here just to make it easier to find what you need.

I also said a few posts back, I want the feedback of the users on what threads should be stickied in the sub-cats. The sub-cats are there because it helps the noobies find what they need. If they come looking for a tutorial, they know where to go. If they come looking for release of files, they know where to go. It's simple, and far less messy just because you guys aren't used to change doesn't mean it's ok to witch about it. It works 100% fine in all other sections of RZ.

yes.. yes.. you don't know anything about this game.. and you come in here.. create new section and unsticky all important thread :glare:

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
This...sucks all because "100% forum success" means u gotta do it to us? You know us enough now. Just change it back, or we will repost our stuff in the main section and ignore these.

Back