Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jade Dinasty Equips

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So far i was able to add to the game(just was lazy for the other equips i think) only the boots and it's time to share how:

first of all PW uses 6 ski's and JD uses just 1 we need six so copy paste them
get ur file that you want

now add the name as instructed in the picture(red box carefull tho)

kristkos - Jade Dinasty Equips - RaGEZONE Forums

(sorry bout the picture was a late night or an early morning ...ur call)

this are the tags that u need

妖精
女通用
一级
三级
二级

these are the tags u need i recomend that u use chinesse characters(translate the name u want via google)
secondly i wont cover blender tutorial so it's up to you to figure that part

import to game and have fun

kristkos - Jade Dinasty Equips - RaGEZONE Forums

figured out by
kristkos

the developing tag and not share...cuz 1 it's not complete(look at the picture and see for urself have to reposition with blender... also in my picture are added as fashion) and even if it was complete i believe it won't add properly to all classes(specially WB or whatever pwi names is)

so if any1 can make a plugin for some tool that can fix the position whould be great

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would like to change the fox transformation with the JD one but when i overall the ski model and dds files it becomes invisible any idea on how to do it properly? (i dont care abt the gfx atm just want the transformation)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
that is ecm fixing totally pointless to this post

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's all about re-positioning JD fashion in blender / cs5, u need to do it 3 times for each fashion i believe, for WB, WFs and others. Too much work for me and the effect may not be very rewarding.

Reaction score
It's all about re-positioning JD fashion in blender / cs5, u need to do it 3 times for each fashion i believe, for WB, WFs and others. Too much work for me and the effect may not be very rewarding.

I did this with heros of three kingdom stuff. Theres plugins for blender that makes it possible. However, its such a waste of time. Jade dynasty has the stupidest looking gears out of any perfect world game ive seen. You should much rather try for HOTK or forsaken world instead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only thing I can figure out is to add a new fashion as an armor, but that's pointless cause players would want to wear the fashion and be able to fight in it, unless I add them as armor and give them stats and such, make them actual armor. What do you guys think?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
simply replace the folder name and ski names like this to armors/fashion on the item ur adding
[][][][]1 =folder name
女通用 [][][][]1一级 =file name (look at first post and you'll figure it)
don't change the .dds name
note: [][][][] chinesse letters
note2: must be chinesse... u can use google translate for addin a custom name lol :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok but what about, coping an existing file(s) and adding an edited .dds as a new item, with a new id. doing this in the past has given me an invisible fashion, or changed the old one i want to keep using with the original .dds.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
must be 1 for item male and female so carefull(depends)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I tried this for a while but the .ski do not seem to be read on PW. The equips in JD is separated in different skis (shirt, pants, boots and strap) like PW or is all in one?

Back