Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JD Fashions for Perfect World

Reaction score
As most of you know JD and PW has a similar structure!
Today I will be releasing some JD fashions that you can add to your PW server! Hope you enjoy! :) I have named the selected fashions ".ski" file as linkpath.ski
For now I will only post 1 fashion, If it goes well I will edit my post with others.
Please post your results!

JD – Mariposa Fashion Set
Henmoro - JD Fashions for Perfect World - RaGEZONE Forums

File download link -->

This fashion is for females only!

I am not sure what your results will be! Put please as said above, post your results!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release]JD Fashions for Perfect World

What is the original name of the file "linkpath.ski" pls? And the name of the folder also :):

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Possible to explain how you done this? I know Kristkos had issues adding armour so he would be very interested.

Reaction score

What is the original name of the file "linkpath.ski" pls? And the name of the folder also :):

Hat:
Models\Players\时装\头饰\彩蝶装女帽.ski

Body:
Models\Players\时装\上衣\彩蝶装\彩蝶装女.ski

Shoes:
Models\Players\时装\鞋子\彩蝶装\彩蝶装女鞋.ski

This fashion is not in the version the servers of JD has now, But I got it and added it, this is currently not released for English servers other then the people who get it in Chinese.

In JD too add fashions you add the path code in elements path2 Spot.

Possible to explain how you done this? I know Kristkos had issues adding armour so he would be very interested.

I have not yet went onto the perfect world server and tested. Still downloading after 12 hours, But since It had worked in the past with other fashions, and me being able to add PW fashions to my JD server, im sure it will work. I got at least a few hours left before the server download is complete.

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the original path :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Thanks for the model path info :) What would the main texture path info be? For pwi textures, you have two dds files, textureA.dds and textureB.dds. Since the head fash has 3, am not sure which ones to enter in the elements.data.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

All hair models have to have a model texture entry in the elements.data, afaik :) I'm pretty certain there's no autodetect from within the ski file for head fash.... if we didn't specify a texture entry, it'd crash :p

i.e. hair model would be 35001, texture would be 35002, so when you create an ini file you have to have both model and texture numbers. Our version doesn't support headfashion, so we either have to add them via ini editing or within the creation screen (that's got it's own problems lol).

Last edited:
Reaction score

All hair models have to have a model texture entry in the elements data, afaik :) I'm pretty certain there's no autodetect from within the ski file for head fash....

i.e. hair model would be 35001, texture would be 35002, so when you create an ini file you have to have both model and texture numbers. Our version doesn't support headfashion, so we either have to add them via ini editing or within the creation screen (that's got it's own problems lol).
Since JD and PW ARE different in ways it would be hard to tell you what to do. That is why I am Setting a server up to test some files.
In JD it auto connects via ski file. I sure thought hat the texture is named the same as the Ski file

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

No problem! Tell me your results, So i know if i should upload anymore fashions or not

Result of my tests:

It seems that the elementclient.exe can not read the JD .ski data and displays nothing.

If anyone can do it I'll appreciate if you share. :thumbup:

Reaction score

Result of my tests:

It seems that the elementclient.exe can not read the JD .ski data and displays nothing.

If anyone can do it I'll appreciate if you share. :thumbup:

Kay thanks for letting me know. When my internet stops acting weird I will be able to set up the test server, I will get back with what I cam e up with afterwards.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Since JD and PW ARE different in ways it would be hard to tell you what to do. That is why I am Setting a server up to test some files.
In JD it auto connects via ski file. I sure thought hat the texture is named the same as the Ski file

Yeah gonna try putting that hat texture name in the texture field, Vinicus is that for the head fash too? Thanks for testing results!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Kay thanks for letting me know. When my internet stops acting weird I will be able to set up the test server, I will get back with what I cam e up with afterwards.

I've tried what you suggested before here, but had no success. The Kristkos also tried and it seems he was more successful but not 100%.

The PW seems to read only every one of the clothing and JD armor separately while it read together. I believe it is not possible to run the armor and clothes from JD in PW because of it.

But that's what I think. If anyone can be a solution to several failed attempts.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Yeah gonna try putting that hat texture name in the texture field, Vinicus is that for the head fash too? Thanks for testing results!

Not because I've tried before inserting properly all the texture data, including in .ski and had no success. In fact the client crashes when you try to view any JD hair. This happened here but I tested only one time then you may have better luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Ok thanks, will give it a try as well, but if no-one else had any results, unlikely I'll have any luck :)

Edited to add: no luck with either sadly.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I've tried what you suggested before here, but had no success. The Kristkos also tried and it seems he was more successful but not 100%.

The PW seems to read only every one of the clothing and JD armor separately while it read together. I believe it is not possible to run the armor and clothes from JD in PW because of it.

But that's what I think. If anyone can be a solution to several failed attempts.

Don't forget I still have not got the PW client downloaded yet, So I am basically stating how to do it on the JD server by what i know on it.
When I can get my test server up i'll be able to give more information.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Did this a while back and here are the reason they don't work
simply they will not work cuz of 3 reasons
1 not enough files (even if u fake that they will show ingame but then it's :)
2 the files need blender positioning wich... sadly to mention it dosen't work(messed python scrits) and lastly
3 it dosen't work with all pieces tho i only managed to make working the boots wich are off

rotate seems to work but that's about it

Last edited:
Back