Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

kristkos JD Wings

Viva la Vida
Reaction score
Re: Kristos JD Wings

I will take a look later or tomorrow, the best thing to do would be open notepad++ and compare the ecm for the hell wings and the JD wings, then replace some parts from the hell ecm to the JD wings.

The reason you lose gfx is because the hell wings point to different gfx than the JD wings do.

Reaction score

I will take a look later or tomorrow, the best thing to do would be open notepad++ and compare the ecm for the hell wings and the JD wings, then replace some parts from the hell ecm to the JD wings.

The reason you lose gfx is because the hell wings point to different gfx than the JD wings do.

yes, i think the same way. maybe i should find other pw gfx for it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

yes, i think the same way. maybe i should find other pw gfx for it.

the gfx's work just fine no fixes(on 3 pair of wings not sure this one is one of those) needed did try that and also check the ecm's there we're only two act's needed to be fixed
they only work like 90% but it's fine when u open wings they freeze and after that they work like a charm
and also around the animation the answer was there in that post but hidden ;)
i used ronnys(any version is good) ecm fixing and manual act fix but can't remember wich i used
[my name is off by 1 letter :p]

Last edited:
Reaction score
the gfx's work just fine no fixes(on 3 pair of wings not sure this one is one of those) needed did try that and also check the ecm's there we're only two act's needed to be fixed
they only work like 90% but it's fine when u open wings they freeze and after that they work like a charm
and also around the animation the answer was there in that post but hidden ;)
i used ronnys(any version is good) ecm fixing and manual act fix but can't remember wich i used
[my name is off by 1 letter :p]

lol yeah, sorry i missed 1 letter.

btw i use ecm hell wings. there is 100% working with animation. no freez animation

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyway... i know is a dead Post but anyone still interested in these wings fully gfxed(sort of only the ones i could fix)
hrace009 - kristkos JD Wings - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back