Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World's free and open Emulator

Reaction score
@das7002 and hrace009

But you agree that until we have an emulator will not have new things?
We will never have Genies, Tideborn, autopathing (just to mention a few things) and we will be not one but several steps behind the official servers?
Or we will wait forever for the leak of a new version of the official server...
We will always be tied to SQL injection and we'll never have real control over our databases?
What do you think, guys?

at this moment i agree,

Private and closed project shhhh :thumbdown:

We want an open source one and free for everyone who want to contribute.

some advance brain working (who have more intelegent) don't want share with us, they don't relaise if not couse this free 1.3.6 server, they will never developt new things. they don't think, from where they got that server file's, they always afraid some one stolen they work, but they never afraid if they stolen other's work (using/modify 1.3.6 server), they sell they works, they only care about money. i realy thankfull to RageZone, ronny and Eistiger who was realy open sourcer, if not couse them work, we can do anything.

Reaction score
@das7002

And the Aion and other MMO "emulators" have way more bugs then we do, I challenge you to prove me wrong on that...

For your information:

Changes in AL, future plans
« on: September 25, 2010, 01:22:58 PM »

Hello,

As many of you may know there are some major changes in the organization of the AL teams. We would like to reorganize, regroup and make a restart of the project to boost the things. You can read my ideas and opinions about the changes here.

Changes in team:

(...)

As a result we will reorganize and regroup. The main teams will remain as DP, Core and Testing sections (with a Moderator team as well, but it is not really related to the development).

We plan to have more commiters (more than there was before), and to have more experienced developers in the team to boost the things up.

Changes in codes:

There will be a skeleton with previously defined functions and interfaces.

Many of the things will be documented in the code and there will be a handbook as well for the project. With the things defined it will be much easy to implement things, so we can have more people working on the project because some of the implementations will be easier.

Creating this skeleton will be the main goal of the Senior developers (along with commiting things as well).

(...)

About version changing:

All of you know that on official servers there is 2.0 version but we are still on 1.9. Our goal is to change as soon as possible to 2.0 because our DP developer's work depends on the infos from the original servers. After reorganizing the team we have to clear up the 1.9 code (from bugs with the missing features implemented if possible) and then we have to start on working with 2.0 officially. Some of our developers are already working on collecting things and developments on 2.0. Remember that cleaning the 1.9 code is very important so we should not leave this step out.

Clear, good working code:

I would like to make you remember that our main goal is not to create a perfect Aion server with as many features implemented as soon as possible but a server with a server implemented with the features as good as possible. We want to create a stable and reliable basis for all Aion servers. Many of you have no servers with tons of RAMs and space and for example the memory consumtion and optimalization is vital for most of us.

Workflow:

We are also reorganizing the workflow of the coding. We will have a plan from the start of coding in the project by sending contributions to the process of commiting and testing the codes alongside with improving your own coding skills. You can read the details later, most possibly on the next week.

Volunteering:

As you can find it on the forums we are always recruiting members for the teams, you should check out our forums. If you are an able coder than you will be more then welcome in our teams.

(...)

Thanks for your attention.

Br,
Hikari, Project manager

They have bugs? Certainly. But will they correct, they will evolve their emulator and, in my humble opinion, they will go further than they already are.
And you know why I think that? Because they have goals, they have organization, they have commitment, they have an open mind and they have people who are dedicated to what they are doing. They know where they are and know where they will arrive.
And one of their goals is make an emulator that has all the latest features of the game.

"All of you know that on official servers there is 2.0 version but we are still on 1.9. Our goal is to change as soon as possible to 2.0 (...)"

And, buddy, I'm not here saying you're wrong and not contradicting what you say. You have your opinion and I respect that. Everyone here has an opinion, we must only respect it.

@hrace009

Friend, people like this are not new to us.

I can sell it for a 35$. Client and server side.

But I think this is one more reason for us to engage in a project. To show these people that the community is capable and we don't need subjugate to them.

Am I wrong?

:tea:

Last edited:
Reaction score
@das7002

For your information:

They have bugs? Certainly. But will they correct, they will evolve their emulator and, in my humble opinion, they will go further than they already are.
And you know why I think that? Because they have goals, they have organization, they have commitment, they have an open mind and they have people who are dedicated to what they are doing. They know where they are and know where they will arrive.
And one of their goals is make an emulator that has all the latest features of the game.

And, buddy, I'm not here saying you're wrong and not contradicting what you say. You have your opinion and I respect that. Everyone here has an opinion, we must only respect it.

@hrace009

Friend, people like this are not new to us.

But I think this is one more reason for us to engage in a project. To show these people that the community is capable and we don't need subjugate to them.

Am I wrong?

Listen, you want to make a server for PW from nothing, be my guest like I said earlier, but don't harp on us for using an official leak we have that works just fine, therefore not much reason to build it from nothing if it already works just fine, simple as that

Im 99% sure if there never was that leak someone wouldve put more effort into making a reverse engineered one, but there was a leak so that never happened, if you want one, write it yourself, or make a time machine and prevent the leak from ever happening

Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
hmm.. want to make new develpoers with result? perfect world developers have tired to do this.. but 0 result.. paid or not they never got work with new version client.. don't talk about 1.4.2.. until now no one can make work client 1.3.8 :mellow: still playing with 1.3.6 client...

Nerd-IO
Reaction score
But i can understand that the most of ppl here are just leeching and other are too lazy to make an emulator.

Yeah it's true, we have working server files but very old and we can't evolve with this.

We will never get new features. But maybe the "pro" don't want those features?

That may explain why they don't make an emulator......

Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
why much developers stoped or make private their project :

1. too much leecher.
never say thanks or giving thanks button to developers, only come and go.. back to here after need some help.

2. stopped project
nothing could be done again.. offical site really make big security.

3. make private project..
it's not private project.. they has stop working.. cannot do anything. if it's really private project.. some private server.. will have new features.. but until now.. ???? :mellow:

Nerd-IO
Reaction score
1. Too many leecher that come and go without helping the forum and sharing with the communities.

2. Some pro' that stopped their server for some reasons: Hacked, Leeched, Become too difficult to convert content from PWI, ...

2b. The same pro' that don't want to help the community anymore cuz they are tired of this...

3. Some pro' that made private projects and won't share with the community... (eg: pwemu)

Reaction score
Leechers, Hackers, Tired Developers, Money minded people.

And you still have those who are always trying to put you down when you want to create something. There's always someone trying to get you down.

After spending over 2 years helping the PW community now I am throwing in the towel, I was bored yesterday and decided to see how every other server is doing and I was reading forums etc and yet to see nothing but other GM's YOU PEOPLE slandering my Vendetta PW server.

Phrases such as "Vendetta should be shut down they ruin the name of Private Servers", "Bash knows nothing and steals content" it goes on and on and on.

(...) Very very disappointing when I put my time and effort into this for YOU all. (...)

Between ourselves sometimes there is this kind of attitude.

This is not new for us...

PS.: Your work is wonderful nofxpunkerbrian. Do not listen to those who want to put you down. You are one of my gurus. :thumbup1:

Reaction score
Leechers, Hackers, Tired Developers, Money minded people.

And you still have those who are always trying to put you down when you want to create something. There's always someone trying to get you down.

Between ourselves sometimes there is this kind of attitude.

This is not new for us...

PS.: Your work is wonderful nofxpunkerbrian. Do not listen to those who want to put you down. You are one of my gurus. :thumbup1:

You should read a bit farther down that thread and stop harping on us, go make your own damn server if you want one, and stop trying to make it look like we are the bad ones

And I swear if I see the :tea: emote again Im gonna shoot someone

Nerd-IO
Reaction score
He should gonna shoot him self cuz he did the emote too ! XD

Reaction score
1 - I did not said that one here is the bad guy just opened a topic to know the opinion of the community about an emulator.
2 - Show me something I wrote here that accuses someone of villain.
3 - I am very grateful to everyone here for the wonderful work they do.
4 - If you're taking it personal, it's your problem.
5 - Anyone is free to have opinions and are not obliged to agree with you.
6 - I will not be wasting my time trying to defend the legitimacy of this topic. The space is open to debate. And you ARE FREE to express your opinions.
7 - I end my participation in this topic for now (and will not respond to provocations anymore).

See ya. :tea:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am C # developer and I have great experience with. NET Framework and C + + Language. I also have knowledge in JAVA. I want to help on a project of this size, the question is, which I have no idea how to reverse engineer a game client online. I know that the developers of the emulator AION used reverse engineering. I do not know which tools to use for this purpose. If I knew or someone to share this information with certainty I would take part in this project. The problem is that I'm sure that anyone who has this knowledge not want to share, so it is hard to think of an emulator for Perfect World. I've asked many times here in the forum how the files. Date which in my view are a kind of database which I think it would be like if they were static_datas of AION are merely XML files the emulator AION, but nobody answered these questions. I got to the point of quitting my research over the servers perfect world we have available here on the forum, because I think there is still much the community of perfect world very mature in the requirement for information sharing among members. Well the more I just have to thank ronner1982, hrace009, Romulan, and many others have not mentioned that already accomplished much with the community.

Nerd-IO
Reaction score
I think they use wireshark to sniffing packets that the client send and receive to the server.

But i don't know how they decrypts it and make deep analysis on it...

Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
I am C # developer and I have great experience with. NET Framework and C + + Language. I also have knowledge in JAVA. I want to help on a project of this size, the question is, which I have no idea how to reverse engineer a game client online. I know that the developers of the emulator AION used reverse engineering. I do not know which tools to use for this purpose. If I knew or someone to share this information with certainty I would take part in this project. The problem is that I'm sure that anyone who has this knowledge not want to share, so it is hard to think of an emulator for Perfect World. I've asked many times here in the forum how the files. Date which in my view are a kind of database which I think it would be like if they were static_datas of AION are merely XML files the emulator AION, but nobody answered these questions. I got to the point of quitting my research over the servers perfect world we have available here on the forum, because I think there is still much the community of perfect world very mature in the requirement for information sharing among members. Well the more I just have to thank ronner1982, hrace009, Romulan, and many others have not mentioned that already accomplished much with the community.

can u decompiled GS / rip this core? :mellow:

Back