Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World's free and open Emulator

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that implementing a reverse-engineering the client's perfect world would have to have access to the Element game engine tools. From what I see and learn a little study is that the. Data are static data files. Generally these files on an emulator would become XML files or tables in the database containing the static information. I see that the staff would only work to change the data of the *.data client. I even was thinking about a tool that can import data from a *.data from client to server *. data and then transformed into XML to recognize the emu, but realized that it can handle tables very well linked by constraints (PK, FK).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Too many leecher that come and go without helping the forum and sharing with the communities.

2. Some pro' that stopped their server for some reasons: Hacked, Leeched, Become too difficult to convert content from PWI, ...

2b. The same pro' that don't want to help the community anymore cuz they are tired of this...

3. Some pro' that made private projects and won't share with the community... (eg: pwemu)

and that is why I am here. I have time and patience. I am willing to learn. but what do you have to do to make one? how do you "make sense" of syntax? idk what the mission is, but if it takes me years to learn it i am ready.

this emulator. what will it do? will it be run using DX9 or DX10? i have many questions and i may not be asking the right ones, but i want to learn this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wikipedia:

Hendrik

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this emulator. what will it do? will it be run using DX9 or DX10? i have many questions and i may not be asking the right ones, but i want to learn this.

DirectX for client side rofl... Not server emulator but check the link that Hemer gives to you :wink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A personal curiosity,

Often mentioned were leaked files from the official version of Perfect World, never stopped to think, but how this leak happened and that makes it possible? Just curious

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A personal curiosity,

Often mentioned were leaked files from the official version of Perfect World, never stopped to think, but how this leak happened and that makes it possible? Just curious

one word. Russian hackers. (or a disgruntled employee)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, hello 2all. :)

Our pwemu.com is working already with some basics and latest pwi client. We've reversed a lot of old server code and a lot of new client code too. Almost all needed packets for generic work are described and finished like .

Client-server compression and encryption were implemented a lot of time ago, but only this summer we've made char creating, world entering and other start stuff —  (sorry for skills and enventory of Venomancer, skill and pve/pvp systems will be implemented in next milestone).

Our milestones are:
1) geo-system [pw itself doesn't have any geo at all, it has only , water regions and some other maps.] and spawn-system [a lot of work to do at this one...];
2) skill-system and fight-system [incl. def, of, imun, etc];
3) quest-system
4) some other stuff, tw, non-generic events and etc...

All this stuff will work with latest pwi data files + old npcgens (or we create new one, we don't desided yet).

And of course this is not all we do :) Different , utilities/tools( , , ), admin/gm interfaces, etc...

one word. Russian hackers.
so in our Soviet Russia we've emulator too. :))
btw, it's two words :p

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now the real question is: "It would be for free?"

If no, Why are you posting here? It's not helpful at all.

I know you did a great work (looked at the your screenies), but if you don't want to share, just keep it secret and don't try to sell here, cuz here on RZ, we like the word "share".

And just for fun: Soviet and USA still in war? :mellow:

Last edited:
Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
First of all, hello 2all. :)

Our pwemu.com is working already with some basics and latest pwi client. We've reversed a lot of old server code and a lot of new client code too. Almost all needed packets for generic work are described and finished like .

Client-server compression and encryption were implemented a lot of time ago, but only this summer we've made char creating, world entering and other start stuff —  (sorry for skills and enventory of Venomancer, skill and pve/pvp systems will be implemented in next milestone).

Our milestones are:
1) geo-system [pw itself doesn't have any geo at all, it has only , water regions and some other maps.] and spawn-system [a lot of work to do at this one...];
2) skill-system and fight-system [incl. def, of, imun, etc];
3) quest-system
4) some other stuff, tw, non-generic events and etc...

All this stuff will work with latest pwi data files + old npcgens (or we create new one, we don't desided yet).

And of course this is not all we do :) Different , utilities/tools( , , ), admin/gm interfaces, etc...

so in our Soviet Russia we've emulator too. :))
btw, it's two words :p

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

i thing not :/:

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

you selling it? how much price? or you want share? :scared: ok share its.. its will be better :rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If no, Why are you posting here? It's not helpful at all.

I know you did a great work (looked at the your screenies), but if you don't want to share, just keep it secret and don't try to sell here, cuz here on RZ, we like the word "share".
I'm posting it here just because of
hmm.. want to make new develpoers with result? perfect world developers have tired to do this.. but 0 result.. paid or not they never got work with new version client.. don't talk about 1.4.2.. until now no one can make work client 1.3.8 :mellow: still playing with 1.3.6 client...
I just said, that this can be done.

Now, let me ask your questions, Romulan.
PWEmu will never be free again. And you know why? Because developers what to eat somthing. :) Strange, isn't it?

Ok, this is one point, let's discuss another. You what someone to work for free to create emu, yep? And afterwards you will start your new server to get donate from your players? And you'll never donate emu project afterwards by yourself. Don't say that you'll be, if it will be free. Ask any aion emu project, how much money they earn via voluntary donations. :)

Also, ask any aion developers about how much time they lost during development and reverse analysis.

And after all that said, You what me (if you're talking to pwemu) or someone else to make free-of-charge server emu for you and community?

But i can understand that the most of ppl here are just leeching and other are too lazy to make an emulator.

That may explain why they don't make an emulator......
So i can simply conclude, that you're leeching at the moment and just want someone to «cook» an emu for you.

you selling it? how much price? or you want share? :scared: ok share its.. its will be better :rolleyes:
No, current customer doesn't what it to be on any other servers.

Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
:mellow:

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Ok, this is one point, let's discuss another. You what someone to work for free to create emu, yep? And afterwards you will start your new server to get donate from your players? And you'll never donate emu project afterwards by yourself.

i agree with this.. but not for expensive price right?

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rofl i'm not a leecher xD

I helped the community, not like some ppl that i will not mention here

Yeah, i'm not a coder. But i have experience in pw server (since feb 2009).

I help with the knowledges i have.

Oh and btw, i never get a little euro from my server. I'm not interested in money like some ppl :wink:

<vomit> money </vomit>

Money is bad and make some ppl very mad... When there's too much trafic of money.

I like to developing on the game. Not to get money with it.

Last edited:
Back